Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless posted:

Ideas being floated around the admin forum right now:

- Ban all discussion of the show Breaking Bad so that nobody spoils the ending, which is that Jesse comes back from the future and is revealed to be Walter White.
- All slurries are banned: this includes slush, slurpies, and ANY discussion of the Orange Julius franchise.
- Everyone gets a free DVD of Nukie with their Platinum membership.
- All probated and banned users will have access to Goons With Spoons.
- All the posters you want to be freed will be freed, but for each life we return to you we will take five more. That is the bargain, and that is the cost.

I own nukie on vhs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

8 track betamax posted:

I think a cool thing would be to un ban ever banned and Permabaned user for a couple weeks just to,see what happens.

I was gonna suggest that back when I was a mod but I got too busy with being the most ineffective mod in sa history

you were the worst mod ever but im glad you are back. caring is the worst thing you can do as a mod imo

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

8 track betamax posted:

Good grief I didn't know not being a mod anymore meant it was open season of hurting my feelings

calm down

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
round up the jews

• Locked thread