Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
Also buy him a forums account.

We will collectively raise him as a crowd-sourced goon project to create the quintessential goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

H.H posted:

That's great and all, Sid, it really is.

Question is, why the hell are you posting on this dead gay forum instead of being with her?

The real question might be why is he with her instead of us

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

H.H posted:

Also buy him a forums account.

We will collectively raise him as a crowd-sourced goon project to create the quintessential goon.

Baby goons are the best goons

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
Seriously this website brought me up more so than my parents and look how I turned out

Pissing you guys off might be my best accomplishment

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

drunk dog posted:

Seriously this website brought me up more so than my parents and look how I turned out

Pissing you guys off might be my best accomplishment

i feel that

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Sid Vicious posted:

we're halfway through an hour of less than 5 minutes between contractions that means we should go to the hospital

good luck man don't read Farewell to Arms right now haha no seriously don't but it'll be fine good luck!

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
Going to pass out I'm gay

Sid Vicious posted:

i feel that
You're great

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Zorodius posted:

good luck man don't read Farewell to Arms right now haha no seriously don't but it'll be fine good luck!

Hopefully I remember that it sounds good goodbye from the gas chamber ,

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

drunk dog posted:

jfc not sure if I'm gay but I'll do it for the attention

Nice... meltdown??

I don't even know anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NVJ
Apr 29, 2016