Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
the problem with Reddit is the posters there are children and/or absolute idiots

now, I'm not saying goons are shining examples of humanity, because frankly many of you are appalling, but not every single thread is like trying to chew tin foil, you know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...

BUY IT.

Sid Vicious posted:

hi drunk dog my wife might be going into labor right now

let baby post

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

drunk dog posted:

That's your problem also what are your predictions on the 5th album?

it will be called 10,001 days

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

Sid Vicious posted:

we're halfway through an hour of less than 5 minutes between contractions that means we should go to the hospital

good luck man don't read Farewell to Arms right now haha no seriously don't but it'll be fine good luck!

• Locked thread