Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

athiests are the true persecuted minority in america!! athiest goons!!! like me!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Unzip and Attack posted:

Reminder that if anyone you know pops off about this health "scandal", it's really fun to remind them that Trump dodged Vietnam for bone spurs in his feet.

yeah but that's pretty lame. the whole thing is lame, don't debase yourself

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

covering her mouth to stop the blood and vomit she spews regularly

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

corn in the bible posted:

imho if dead man walking cheney can be vp and thus almostpresident an old woman can be actualpresident

i mean she's not literally retarded so she's got one up on reagan, aka the Best President And Our God

dick cheney will probably outlive everyone itt

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

this clinton are sick

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

there's only one good video game story and it's mgs2. now lets get back to talking about how hillary is dead rip hillary clinton

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Toothy McBeard posted:

Did anyone see the video that came out in MSNBC one hour after she passed out walking out of Chelsea's house with her glasses and same clothes, bending down for a picture with a little girl, then getting into another car, looking surprisingly spry.

yeah she gave pneumonia to the little girl who is now also dead, crucified on the cross of optics

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

she's dead. it's time to move on.org

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

haveblue posted:

Skipped the last 10 pages, am I voting for Hillary Clinton or Hillary Clinton's corpse?

clinton died, she's dead

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Toothy McBeard posted:

Has this place always been so full of unfunny spam and memes?

i'm sorry why don't we discuss your region's food, or perhaps the age of consent laws, or the way you wipe your rear end?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Levitate posted:

to be honest the pneumonia thing probably doesn't matter because the people who will vote for her won't be swayed by it, the people who care the most aren't voting for her anyways, and the undecided wafflers that say "oh man that's a strike against her I might vote Trump!" were probably going to vote Trump anyways because if you haven't made up your loving mind already at this point then I think you're completely goddamn nuts and are really just drawing it out for the attention

congrats, you have figured out presidential politics

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

iospace posted:

Yeah, that's the thing. Hillary can have herself, Tim Kaine, Bill (though really they should limit him), Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Bernie, and Warren all have campaign rallies and have decent attendance. Trump only has himself and Pence that can pull those numbers. That's seven people that can draw at least a couple hundred people at a campaign stop to Trump's two. Obama will probably draw Trump level numbers, whereas Hillary can draw Pence numbers, but let's be real, Hillary likes the smaller crowds, works better with them, and Obama can be the big heavy hitter for the big crowds.

e: gently caress! I forgot Diamond Joe. That's eight to two.

obama does have a day job tho

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

I dunno I think being pres is still a lot of work even in the last year as a lame duck with an obstructionist congress, but I've never been one so what do I know

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

you're confused, they mean that 'she's lost' as in existentially

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Fojar38 posted:

And we still haven't gotten to the debates, which I don't see how Trump could possibly win in the eyes of women.

it seems like debate perception after the fact is all about the expectation going into it, and mostly about the appearance, so if trump appears more presidential than expected or hillary less, then the narrative will be that trump won, regardless of the substance. but maybe this debate will follow different rules

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Hollismason posted:

Oh so subtle burn on Trump?

pence is super passive agressive. I hope kaine is too, it'll make for a fun vp debate.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The "Trump will be given benefit of the doubt" arzy narrative is dumb because the media has been explicitlu hammering him all week.

This is the headline of an article on "kid glove" CNN right now "Christie falsely claims Trump hadn't talked 'birther' for years"

you think the media will stay mad until the end of the month? we'll see

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

I know this analogy is played out, but the media are basically in an abusive relationship with trump

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

the green party is the most petit bourgeois party ever

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i'm just gonna get this one out of the way: unironically hope these terrorists are white!

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Zas posted:

i'm just gonna get this one out of the way: unironically hope these terrorists are white!

and uh straight i guess....

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

a whole bunch more white people needed to be born like 35+ years ago basically

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Guy Goodbody posted:

What is the alt-right?

someone post hillary's page on pepe

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Guy Goodbody posted:

What is the alt-right?

found it, you're welcome: https://www.hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

the nba owns this season is gonna be great

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Kobayashi posted:

Well that's encouraging. I had to unfollow the 538 update bot on Twitter. It was too much to watch it tick down and down and down over days and weeks. I've had to unplug in general. Trump is a garbage human being, but I really hoped that more of the country would reject his garbage bullshit. Even as I try to detox, I'm on Pacific time, so I wake up every morning to a few breaking news alerts about how Trump did something awful and it doesn't matter. November can't come soon enough.

the polls are doing a sine wave, which is definitely very meaningful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

haha

• Locked thread