Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blorange
Jan 31, 2007

A wizard did it

The sample size of the be Nebraska poll is only 136, putting the margin of error at about 7%. It's really not worth the effort to speculate further.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blorange
Jan 31, 2007

A wizard did it

BrainMeats posted:

Even if it is legal to keep Trump off the ballot it looks terrible. Pundits are going to frame it as democrats suppressing votes. Better to just leave his name on there and crush him anyways.

Yeah, I think actually striking him from the ballot isn't the end goal. The story here is that Trump's campaign was so inept they screwed up his application.

Blorange
Jan 31, 2007

A wizard did it

Why doesn't the Clinton campaign use video of these rallies? The Trump base has gone so wildly insane I think a lot of habitual Republican voters are just in denial about it.

Blorange
Jan 31, 2007

A wizard did it

computer parts posted:

You've never seen a Clinton political ad this cycle, have you.

I live in Minnesota, so that's completely true.

Blorange
Jan 31, 2007

A wizard did it

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

There are legitimate reasons to be concerned about your hobby or seemingly niche issues. I'm still on the fence between Hillary and Gary Johnson, but the one thing keeping me from going to Hillary is her attempt to impose censorship on video games and her assertion that they are not art under the first amendment.

If that is her instinct, then where is she going to fall on future cases with internet freedom and other forms of interactive and digital media? Being able to vote in Florida means that making a statement vote actually matters and Johnson has been very supportive of digital rights and even namedropped Oculus Rift as an example.

The Moral Kombat hearings were over 20 years ago, Hot Coffee was 10 years ago, and since then the Supreme Court has ruled in favor of 1st amendment protections for video games. Hillary's personal stance hasn't come up recently because it is no longer politically relevant. The future of DRM, copyright laws and net neutrality are obviously important, but a protest vote at a national level is not an effective way to support those causes given how hamstrung the FCC has been by a Republican congress and state legislatures.

Blorange
Jan 31, 2007

A wizard did it

Doesn't this imply that the dangers of Chromium-6 are overstated, and the entire lawsuit which made Erin Brockovich famous is based on complete bullshit?

Blorange
Jan 31, 2007

A wizard did it

Runaktla posted:

- Maybe they are tired of the barrage of people that game social security disability and other public programs to get free money while doing nothing (I have friends like this... they are lovely people and they do exist).

Runaktla posted:

As for waste and indicating welfare cheats "just represents racist dog whistling" when the hell did I talk about welfare?

You just brought it up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blorange
Jan 31, 2007

A wizard did it

canepazzo posted:

https://twitter.com/pollsterpolls/status/781244055032254464

The hell, this one is post-debate and Hillary went from +6 to +4? Is it really true, that nothing really matters?

Ipsos/Reuters numbers are 5 day rolling averages, which Huffpollster seems to have misinterpreted. That would mean those numbers are 40% post debate.

• Locked thread