Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Hail Satan!

Just wanted to ruin everyone's day and I don't really know where to put this story. Yeah those are tears gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Gin and Juche posted:

Hillary is guilty until proven innocent

And the absence of a conviction is not proof of an absence of guilt

Ahh the Cardassian Justice System.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
After the meet and greet at the first debate Hillary will put her finger on Trump's chest and ask "hey what's that?"

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Crabtree posted:

I still can't believe I live in a world where there can be classic rap and hip-hop, but here we are.

That's because we live in the correct universe.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

VanSandman posted:

I don't want this election season to end as I am a raving junkie for this poo poo.

The election may die but the GOP hold on the House is good for another four years or so. This thread ain't going no where.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

FuzzySlippers posted:

Diane Rehm makes more sense now. I remember like a decade ago she sounded like she was going to die on air so I was surprised recently noticing she was still doing her thing. I know its not her fault but her voice makes me want to kill myself and get it over with.

PHC is the perfect example to me of a thing you like in the abstract but can't stand actually listening to.

Several Hispanic Trump surrogates reconsider support: "I am so sorry but I believe Mr. Trump lost the election tonight," said Pena, a pastor at Waco's Christ the King Church. "The 'National Hispanic Advisory Council' seems to be simply for optics and I do not have the time or energy for a scam."

I can't imagine how deluded you have to be to have stuck with him this long.

gently caress you got mine goes a long way friend.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Shillary posted:

Wow, the head of Latinos for Trump just said on national TV that the reconquista is real and inevitable, and without Donald Trump there will be "taco trucks on every corner".

Will Trump's polls drop to black levels?

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Hom bow truck would be nice if that's feasible.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

CroatianAlzheimers posted:

Re: tacos.

Are we talking, like, legit tacos or lovely Tex-Mex tacos in hard shells with cheese on 'em? If it's the former, I'm with Iron Abuela. If the latter? That's a tough call.

Homemade tortillas or bust.

There's a local chain Mexican fast food joint that's more tex mexy but they make a glorious gut bomb breakfast burrito for 5$. One of those after a night of drinking and you're set.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
The pumpkin who cried pivot.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

PhazonLink posted:

Can someone give a primer on the debate mods? I don't really get the "excitement" over them or if I should be arzying or anti;-arzying .

Freep says they're liberal poo poo lords so you're good.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Here be anti-science dog whistles.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

straight up brolic posted:

The emails thing is seriously pathetic

It was pathetic as soon as the latest Ben Ghazi hearing ended.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Eifert Posting posted:

So how soon after I vote for Hillary do I get my neighborhood taco truck? Is there a place to place preferences? If the tortillas aren't cornhandmade I'm a call her a Blue Dog.

There.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Geostomp posted:

The sheer desperation to find something, anything to equate Trump to Clinton is baffling. How desperate can you get? I can see it with Republicans since they really want to distract from the fact that the Orange One is really just saying what they have for decades, but how does the media not owned by Rupert Murdoch or neo-Nazis (the ones that don't work for Trump already) get so terrified of the idea of bias that the have to reach this hard to make mountains out of every molehill and ignore the fascist rodeo clown's complete failure?

They know poo poo stories drives ratings since the right is absolutely terrified of another Clinton. Even more so since she's an incredibly strong woman.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
No really please clicking onto my site!! It's a horse race I swear!!!

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

CelestialScribe posted:

I've already done this. New poll today shows Hillary barely up in PA.

She could lose New Hampshire and PA. Check the latest polls and tell me you don't see a negative trend.

EDIT: This isn't an unrealistic map based on recent polling trends.

http://www.270towin.com/presidential_map_new/maps/kvy7n.png

PA isn't a swing state sorry.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

It's 12th dimensional Clinton chess. Encourage the horse race angle to energize the base and GOTV so it really will be a landslide.

I could see this happening. She's just waiting until October to dump a new op ed bomb each day until the election.

She will only go through a quarter of her op ed.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

straight up brolic posted:

What if there are no oppo bombs

It's Trump my man. There's bound to be more skeletons in his closet than in Dick Cheney's army of darkness.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

William F Cuckley posted:

It's probably enough that they just keep cutting ads featuring whatever Trump said the week before.

Yeah the hardest part is deciding what Trump dumbassery to use.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

withak posted:

Answer every phone call, no matter how shady the callerid looks.

Oh gently caress that never answer shady calls.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
If Joe Biden sends me an email I'll drop a twenty. Only him though none of this Paine or B-Rock the Islamic Shock poo poo.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
I'm gonna continue to think the Hillary health thing is projection. Trump's the flabby, wrinkled pumpkin you left on your porch until election day.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Eifert Posting posted:

And, finally, as someone who has read the bible cover to cover, studied its interpretations and history and so on I have no earthly idea how anyone could read it Literally. For god's sake, The four most important books are different accounts of the life of Jesus. How the gently caress do you read them without realizing the way each writer's voice influences the story? :psyduck:

Or somehow drag out Supply Side Jesus.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
I posted this earlier: it's Donald loving Trump. I'd be surprised if one of the countless skeletons in his closet wasn't a hooker. Dude won't even release his tax returns.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

iospace posted:

Look up the kids watching TV ad. It's close.

I can potentially see a PV landslide, but We'll probably end up with Obama 2012 with NC flipping because of their governor pissing off the democrats something fierce.

Obama 12+NC is a landslide still.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Obama's 2012 victory was considered a landslide at 53-47. Granted, his EV margin was larger than Trump's hands are small but still.

I could see Hillary topping that as Trump's ceilings like 43%.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Augus posted:

They can but it would be political suicide. The year of blocking a justice is sure as poo poo gonna come up again before November and it hurts Republican electability pretty badly. Stretching that to another couple years would be incredibly stupid. It fuels the "Republicans are the obstructionist party" angle.

McConnell would say "the people have said for us to not confirm" and 43% of the electorate will still vote R.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Florida's going blue. Blue like this copper sulfate solution.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

amuayse posted:

Fast food doesn't profit enough to add a bunch of expensive tech garbage for marginal gains in efficiency.

Yeah this is sort of how production in general works. Go with what gives the best ROI. Your only choices are to deal with or promote glorious revolution.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

computer parts posted:

That article is about how there's nearly 50,000 shortage in the number of truck drivers they need.

That's because Boise State has such a lovely graduation rate.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

CelestialScribe posted:

Ipsos has Trump winning Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, Maine and Iowa: http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/updates/#now

Michigan ahahahahahaha. Bwahahaha. Thanks I needed a good laugh.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

CelestialScribe posted:

The polls are skewed!

I'll be over here in reality if you wanna chat and feel better about the election.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Night10194 posted:

Also extremely low minority turnout, yes.

With a candidate screaming bloody murder at anyone who fails the brown sack test.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

CelestialScribe posted:

Jesus Christ no. I'm saying denying Trump lead in these states is akin to believing in poll unskewing or whatever bullshit conservatives are spouting.

You also really really should take a break from the election until January. This poo poo clearly isn't healthy for you.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Lightning Knight posted:

I feel like CS is the same guy who writes the Democratic Party emails talking about ermegerd the polls! also donate pls. He's like a reverse psychology cheerleader.

He's either a troll or legit crazy person. The latter worries me because I'm a big softy about that kind of stuff.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Will truck auto pilot significantly reduce the amount of trucks cutting me off going 10-15mph slower than me?

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Subvisual Haze posted:

No, in fact all the automated trucks will take great care to drive perfectly parallel to each other across all traffic lanes at their matched speeds. Enjoy the grimdark future.

My bird shall fly forth like an eagle.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

greatn posted:

Chelsea is going to run it, Bill will also be cutting ties.

Seems fair to me but what does Drudge say? ***Fartttttttt*** you say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I wouldn't worry about Wallace, there is no chance Trump agrees to a third debate.

I think he will grudgingly. Then of course get clowned on for a third time.

• Locked thread