Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Nothing Everything people accuse Hillary Clinton of is true until but a judge looks it over and wont sentences her to a million years in jail because ~reasons~.

FTFY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

theshim posted:

and even more to the point, what does God need with a starship?

He needed a reason for Kirk, Spock and McCoy to punch him in the dick. :colbert:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

zoux posted:

He's not endorsing her because he likes her ideas on secret illegal Southeast Asian bombing campaigns, but because the other guy is blithely sparking a lighter in the gasoline room.

He still likes her ideas on secret illegal southeast asia bombing campaigns though. :bernout:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

zoux posted:

That might be an outcome of locking up drug dealers for 20 years but it ain't the reason.

The reason is Reagan.

And Nixon. :eng101:

But yeah, mostly Reagan.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

RuanGacho posted:

Between Nate's "the electoral college may not save Clinton" and Reuters we have the full on war on reality is begun.

A few pages ago, but I'd just like to point out that the war on reality started on October 7, 1996.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

hexenmexen posted:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/17/saudi-diplomat-accused-of-raping-two-maids-uses-immunity-to-leave-india

http://indianexpress.com/article/ci...e-going-to-die/

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/4z84jc/filipina_maid_died_of_rape_in_saudi_arabia/

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-usa-congress-idUSKCN0Y8239

It's not the overt issue of economics with Saudi Arabia I have an issue with. More the covert or blatant disregard that they have for human decency. And yes if one of their diplomats or citizens is in a lovely situations a contribution of $25 million would be used as a bartering tool. Just as happened after 9/11 and many Saudis were allowed to leave the country the day of, as well as the proven fact that their secret service was working with elements close to OBL, hence the above senate bill.

$25 million is a rounding error of a donation considering that just one of the saudi royal family has pledged to donate $32 billion to charity. No really, $25 million is less than 0.08% of what only one of them has pledged, and that it ended up in one of the largest and most well respected charities in the world that lists womans issues as one of it's 5 core issues is again not surprising in the least bit.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

AMorePerfctGoonion posted:

Anyone else think the Clinton campaign is intentionally holding back on using their oppo research until sooner to the election? People have short memories and it seems the Khan gaffe has already been collectively forgotten. Clinton's campaign has been spending money in red states; is it optimism or do they know something we don't about Trump? Admittedly it's hard to think of anything that could be revealed that is more disqualifying for Trump to be president than what we already know about him.

I agree with everything else you said, but I absolutely think that the Clinton camp is holding back a lot of oppo research since the only adds that have been attacking him have been super focused ones in red states about Trump stiffing contractors, and their internal polling has to be positive as gently caress considering how great the public polling has been for her. As far as the most damning thing that could come out about Trump, that would be that he's not even a billionaire though since his entire brand is built on that image alone.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

icantfindaname posted:

The fact is that the factual statement that 85 of 154 people that Hillary met outside her official duties as a cabinet minister donated to her foundation, looks really, really bad, all on its own, and it's not the AP or NYT's responsibility to mitigate the implications of those facts. I'm sure there are good reasons for all of those meetings, but there might be good reasons for any activity that looks incredibly suspicious. And anyways outside of 2 of those cases, the Bangladeshi guy and the Holocaust survivor, the reasons aren't public to my knowledge. Sorry

It only looks bad if you have your head up your rear end though.. maybe look into that.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Trabisnikof posted:

Wait you seriously think Elie Wiesel is part of a pay to play scheme with the Clinton Foundation and the State Department?

Look man, all these investigations means that she's corrupt even if they didn't find anything. Stop being such a shill for Hillary.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

St. Dogbert posted:

Unfortunately, this applies to a very large percentage of the electorate.

:agreed:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Petr posted:

Remember when trump literally bought an attorney General with money from his charity

Remember when it's something that was easily proven while literally every single "corruption" accusation made against Clinton falls apart the second you don't automatically assume that she's actually corrupt?

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
Remember when calling people out for automatically assuming that Clinton is corrupt despite mountains of evidence to the contrary provided through dozens of investigations mans that you're actually accusing them of sexism?

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

icantfindaname posted:

It wasn't part of her job though. Her job was to conduct official business with foreign foreign ministries

Holy poo poo you're dumb.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

icantfindaname posted:

Binow's already gone apeshit over people confusing what hat she was wearing when collecting definitely-not-bribe money, please don't. She was wearing the SecState hat for these, not the charity

SecState Helmet. :eng101:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

icantfindaname posted:

The fact that she's a public official at the same time, and thus in a position to potentially give preferential treatment to people who give her money. Do you understand what corruption is and how it works?

I mean it's pretty loving obvious you don't.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
Remember when one of the higher ups of the Clinton foundation asked for diplomatic passport while she ran state?

Totally evidence of corruption even though it was denied

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

icantfindaname posted:

If the story doesn't look bad it doesn't make much sense why Clinton people are pushing back so hard at it

Are you trying out for the dumb rear end olympics right now or something, because god drat.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

ImpAtom posted:

"She looks incredibly corrupt because I keep saying she's corrupt but can't provide any proof" is laughable. You're free to vote for whoever you want but that doesn't mean your justifications have any more meaning than the guy who didn't vote for Obama because he is a secret muslim.

Wait, I'm getting word that Carl Rove has found proof of Hillary's corruption.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Yinlock posted:

Really?

You don't think anyone else could be at fault here?

:airquote:Southern Democrats:airquote: :eng101:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

greatn posted:

Denying guilt is almost as much a sign of guilt as saying nothing, and that's almost as signifying of guilt as a guilty plea!

Hillary turned Sanders into a newt!

(he got better)

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

AbuBakerAlBaghdadi posted:

I, for one, will only vote for Lawful Good Paladins

Look at this loving Arthas supporter! :orks:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Mr. Wookums posted:

So you're basically railing against her because she's a woman.

Wow, that's totally sexist man.

He's railing against her because she was a woman in power, big difference.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Dr Cheeto posted:

Has anyone tried to cast Detect Evil on Clinton? Seems like an easy solution IMO

She's so decrepit turn undead would work better.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

icantfindaname posted:

The charity is controlled by her family and political allies? Like, this isn't debatable. It's a major conflict of interest, of the public interest vs the interest of Clinton and her allies, definitionally. Throwing a shitfit is not a good response

It's really less of a shitfit and more of a public mockery though.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
I think what's amazing is seeing all the :airquote:progressives:airquote: that are really just republicans deep down.

It's like watching the next rendition of hillaryis44 unfold before our eyes. :munch:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

The donations weren't in concert with her taking a meeting with them.

If a foundation that her and her husband setup took a cent from someone though she couldn't meet with them while she was an employee of the government because ~optics~

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Spoiler that poo poo, god drat.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

icantfindaname posted:

Every candidate who doesn't run or help run a $200 million private foundation

$199 million private organization is fine though.

$200 million, boy I don't know.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

icantfindaname posted:

You don't need to draw a line anywhere, actually, because you don't have to take donations from anyone while in public office

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

icantfindaname posted:

No, I'm faulting her for allowing a large conflict of interest to exist while holding the second or third most powerful office in the world

Wait, since when has Hillary been the vice president or speaker of the house?

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Instant Sunrise posted:

she's not even president pro tempore of the senate

Exactly.

She was at most in the fifth most powerful position in the world.

Why does icantfindaname keep lying all the time?

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

DemeaninDemon posted:

So does this jack off even know what the Clinton Foundation does?

Kills anyone with the last name of Foster, duh. :rolleyes:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

DemeaninDemon posted:

Only a sith lord deals in absolutes.

The "H" in sith is in the wrong place.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Petr posted:

Regulates drugs, I think.

The Clinton foundation employs Warren G?

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

WeAreTheRomans posted:

well cmon... you can't just be any geek from the street, gotta be handy with the steel if you know what I mean

Oh I do know what you mean...

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

theflyingorc posted:

there is, but no such conflict of interest exists between the Clinton Foundation and the State Department

In fact there's evidence proving that there was no collusion between the Clinton Foundation and the State Department... but lets not only conveniently ignore that but instead report about how it implies the opposite.

Yes I do work for the NYT.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Instant Sunrise posted:

yes i can imagine how easy it must be to skim money from a 501(c)3 where all the finances are available to the public without anybody knowing

Why won't Hillary be more transparent will all her dealings. :qq:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

theflyingorc posted:

The standard you're creating literally means that a person cannot be a Secretary of State AND do anything else. They shouldn't have had to literally shut the Clinton Foundation down because Hillary was Secretary of State, that's ludicrous on it's face

Yeah, but think of all those people with aids in Africa who would die without the work the foundation does.

No wait... gently caress Africa. I need purity of essence in my candidate.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

theflyingorc posted:

the major difference is, and will always be, that the Foundation is a charity that is publically scrutinized, and really can't operate towards enriching herself or her friends

again, only 9 positions (last I looked) made over $100k. There just isn't an avenue for the Foundation to be corrupt AND public

We rate this statement "pants on fire" since anything a Clinton touches is corrupt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

icantfindaname posted:

i mean that's what's happening, like 16 people are screaming that conflicts of interest don't exist or don't matter because it makes hilldawg look bad

No, we're saying that you have yet to prove that there was a conflict of interest between the Clinton Foundation and the State Department when there is evidence to the contrary of your claim you keep refusing to even acknowledge.

• Locked thread