Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

dicks assassin posted:

Republicans aren't stupid enough to shutdown government a month before the election, right?

Probably not, but they might try to get cute and gently caress up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

rscott posted:

The only violence liberals seem categorically against is violence against property in a protest from what I've seen

Violence can be useful though? I mean for one thing it's much faster to kill someone that way than through economic sanctions. More discriminate as well. Sometimes you only want to kill one person instead of a bunch of random ones.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Rubio is still doing the robot thing in his victory speech as well, it was very much' Bill X that I wrote, I endorsed, and we passed' repeat three times goto 'Only I can X'. If he's their great Hispanic hope for the rebuilding then they're doomed.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

N. Senada posted:

I like how in the speech, Trump didn't confirm about getting the wall paid for by the Mexican gov't. He just keeps saying it's going to happen. I really hope future republican candidates just keep trying this strategy.

When he didn't do the 'Who's going to pay for the Wall?' bit and instead said 'and we'll get it done very professionally, very cost effectively' that was when I knew that we were paying for the Wall.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

FactsAreUseless posted:

The goon who named his daughter Bernice Sandra.

No. Really?

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Grounds for CPS to get involved.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Dick Trauma posted:

I can't imagine that the health issue will cost Clinton any of her voters, nor send a meaningful number of undecided voters to Trump. It's just another ingredient in the poo poo stew the media have been serving us the last 40 years.

It's not the media's fault she can't stay hydrated. This was a dumb thing for her to do.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Doredrin posted:

If it was up to me I would sincerely put every current and former member of law enforcement and their families in internment camps for treason.

Who else would you put in interment camps?

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Guy Goodbody posted:

What is the percentage of people who have Washington Post memberships here? Because you guys keep linking to articles and I can't read them, I'm wondering if I'm the only one

Open them in incognito mode.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

fits my needs posted:

It kind of sucks that white people think that blacks people need to protest their rights in a certain way. Like it's always either "too violent" or "disrespectful" and I feel like there is literally no way for black people to protest that would make white people happy.

Don't worry about making white people happy, but don't loot trucks. That feels kind of intuitive.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Tatsuta Age posted:

Wait when did two spaces after a period become wrong

Always. It was always wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Night10194 posted:

Didn't he later go back and meet those guys and they turned out to be normal people he'd had a misunderstanding with?

The guy who beat him up felt so badly about how easy it was he turned to a life of helping kids out of poverty.

• Locked thread