Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreadwind
Dec 1, 2009

Mezzanine posted:

Trump: "I'm going to make Mexico pay for a wall to keep themselves out of the US!"
Nieto: "I told him that Mexico won't be paying for a wall."
Trump: "We didn't discuss it."
Media: "Look how presidential he is!"

lol nothing matters, nothing makes sense

In order to stay sane I have to believe that this is just the longest, most expensive, and darkest performance art piece done by man.

And in true Andy Kaufman style Trump will never give the audience the satisfaction of admitting it was just an act.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreadwind
Dec 1, 2009

Hey thread, are there any decent write ups for each of Clinton's "scandals"? As in I'm trying to find actual impartial fact checking breakdowns for Benghazi, emails, and the Clinton Foundation instead of the usual he said, she said, we'll never know for sure so you decide bullshit.

Literally every article I've found so far is either:

A) She's the Anti-Christ and these scandals are irrefutable proof of her dark deeds
B) She might have done something wrong but we can't say what those wrong things are
C) These things really don't matter, vote Hillary

There has to be at least one investigative journalist left in America, right? Right?!?

Dreadwind
Dec 1, 2009

BigRed0427 posted:

VOX.com tends to be my go to because they do really good explanations on stuff like this. But they do lean left.

theflyingorc posted:

http://mediamatters.org/research/2015/10/21/a-comprehensive-guide-to-myths-and-facts-about/206289

This is a lot of what you want

I think it only covers Benghazi and dips its toe into E-mails, and it's from a year ago

Thanks, I do like reading Vox, and holy poo poo all those negated accusations on the mediamatters site.

The hero we all need

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lRIQGU2RRk

• Locked thread