Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Man With A Plan
Mar 29, 2010
Fallen Rib

Gyges posted:

According to the 538 data placement, it's statewide.

Will we finally have an election map that lets you drive up and down the coasts and across the country without ever having to enter a red state?

I will laugh forever if the election map ends up a giant, blue 'H' across the country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Man With A Plan
Mar 29, 2010
Fallen Rib

Kro-Bar posted:

Large earthquake (5.6) hits Oklahoma. But what fracking?!

In 2007, Oklahoma had one 3.0 magnitude earthquake. Last year, they had over 800. I lived in Dallas from 2009 go 2015 and I went from not being aware earthquakes could happen there to seeing one every couple of months. Friends of mine who live in towers in Dallas said thsir buildings were swaying with this last one, and these buildings aren't made to withstand earthquakes.

A Man With A Plan
Mar 29, 2010
Fallen Rib

mandatory lesbian posted:

honestly i'm glad he's being honest unlike all the other journalists who like to pretend they're better

"my job is to be a human conduit between the camera and the interviewed"

-Chris Wallace

A Man With A Plan
Mar 29, 2010
Fallen Rib
The House Permanent Select Committee for Intelligence finished their investigation on the Snowden disclosures and released an unclassified abstract/summary. Like with most things relating to it, his supporters will view it as a smear job, people opposed will claim vindication, and in any case it was definitely timed to match up with the movie that's coming out. I took a quick look and didn't see any articles about it, so here's the document itself.

http://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/hpsci_snowden_review_-_unclass_summary_-_final.pdf

e: Here's the actual press release

A Man With A Plan fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Sep 17, 2016

A Man With A Plan
Mar 29, 2010
Fallen Rib

He himself has finally laid down in the street and :angel:

• Locked thread