Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Phone posted:

Crooked Hillary!!! :argh:

How exactly did Clinton "trick" them. This seems like a GOPe vet trying to damage control/lose more softly due to the Trumpster Fire.

Also Clinton's going to release an Oppo Research bomb the week of the debate, the day before, and the day of to win the debates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

emdash posted:

Trump has a new deputy campaign manager: David Bossie

Someone tell me bout this guy, I'm phone posting

Wait sooooo the alt. right POS is already replaced or is this something else.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Yup all latinos eat tacos, an entire continent/ demographic.

edit: I like how this food derail is caused by Trump's POS proxy.

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Sep 2, 2016

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Trollbama called dibs on birtherism and will use it at the best moment.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Can someone give a primer on the debate mods? I don't really get the "excitement" over them or if I should be arzying or anti;-arzying .

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

You say this like the average Trump supporter is going to understand and/or care.

Indeed, if the internet is a series of tubes what if Clinton has her own set of secret tubes? After all she has Gore.

Or worse. Her own secret dumptruck.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Trump has no debate prep. Or "real" prep.

Someone posted an article earlier that said Trump's debate prep is basically a small get together/burger dinner.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Internet Webguy posted:

Pretty sure the last time he had a press conference and a reporter asked him about a Trump quote and he said he hasn't heard it yet. Then the reporter is like, "I've got it right here, want me to read it?" and Ryan was all "NOOOOOOO!"

Supposedly some Rs are literally jumping fences to get away from reporters that ask about the latest poo poo Trump just shat.

Who ever said white men can't jump were wrong. God I wished there were videos of this stuff. But alas we just have that Dreamer/immigrant girl asking Rand Paul and him leaving his burger lunch.gif

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Yinlock posted:

Also his weird volunteer contract specifically forbids speaking about them

But did you know that if you turn upside down and squint it looks like Hillary had a chance of maybe doing a bad thing???

This contract makes it sound like all volunteers get a printout of his taxes but they're all soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo loyal.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I wished I got GOTV calls/texts from Clinton.

I still have a primary text for Bernie and a pamphlet.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Lightning Knight posted:

Bachmann stuff

Reminder Bachmann is crazy and hid in bushes to spy on Gays and encouraged LGBT teens/children to kill themselves.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Except they still have states and lower levels of gov.

Many Rs would rather be a big fish in a Koch superfund site than change.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Stultus Maximus posted:

If they get Wisconsin, then yes.

So what has Walker been up to these days.

Have the Kochs ordered him to drag his feet on helping Trump like Ohio's governor?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Man remember Trump's bad week and the thread thought the horse race narrative was dead and the "Trump suicide watch" narrative was going to be a thing.

Also Pokemon Go would be used in Nov. to get millennials to vote. Good times.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

Republicans have been working on that for the better part of 20 years now. I'd say the facade has worn off slightly.

In Hillary 's darkest hour, Bill will drop the sax.

*Several mins before midnight on a certain Nov. night*

B : You said I could play when your numbers got lower enough but they never went that low can I-

H: Go crazy.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

sarmhan posted:

Trump and the GOP have far deeper financial ties to Goldman Sachs et al.
Trump literally owes hundreds of millions to them, and the GOP proper relies much more heavily on corporate donations.

Repeating that I hope Trump gets financially ratfucked after Nov.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
So the popular opinion here is Clinton loses as long as Trump doesn't poo poo himself?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Rhesus Pieces posted:

https://twitter.com/joshrogin/status/773934492578881536

He has a pathological drive to financially stiff anyone working for him, it's amazing.

LOL even Mittens paid in Amex/visa/whatever gift cards and gave out dozens of Corp. credit cards*.

*Remember the story about those? Hahahaha

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Anyone post that blueprint for a TV McD wants to make where you have to stand up and shout "IM LOVIN IT!" when a McD commericial appears?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Video of this is even better; god drat he is such a ferret.

Funny you mentioned furrets.

Rudy has a problem with ferrets.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Wnyc.org/fm is apparently interviewing Jill Stein this morning/now.

LOL she is tightroping her vax answer so god drat hard.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Iron Crowned posted:

There are battlegrounds in Maryland :confused:

How many campiagn offices does he have there?

Probably under 2 digits, maybe a negative number.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

I hope Trump also poisons the Oz brand.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

DemeaninDemon posted:

Yeah the Senate's the true prize. If Trump's poo poo fit at t ball when Hillary's up against Greg loving Maddox was any indication he's in for some low post debate hype. That'll help the Senate cause.

The Senate is the true prize that leads to the true true prize of the SCOTUS.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

vyelkin posted:

“I think if she went to Mexico she would have had a total failure. We had a big success.”

Sign of that we are in the best true timeline : Mexico and Israel invite her and have she has a chaos dunk.

Sign of one of the good timelines : Mexico invites her for a meet and she has a chaos dunk.

Please let the 2nd one happen.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

iospace posted:

A much as CS's full throated Arzying gets annoying, I want everyone here to tell me the CNN headline for this tomorrow.

And NYT's.

Just so we can compare, what day of the week did Mitten's 47% drop?

As someone already said, Fri are the best days to drop a bombshells because you not only have two days to let the fires burn out, but there's just less tv eyes/website views looking at news.
Never mind holiday weekends or maybe back to back holiday weekends.

Geostomp posted:

Freepers would declare oxygen pure evil if a democrat admitted to enjoying it, but yeah, the media is completely ridiculous in trying to do anything to make this a horse race when Trump flies his sociopathy and lack of anything resembling qualifications so proudly.

Reminder, 1st Lady Obama said water good and guess what happened.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Majorian posted:

Welcome GOP hatred, and younger voters will turn out in droves.

Pokemon Go and Taco Trucks at Nov. voting spots going to win 99% of the youth vote.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

reminder :

Huckleberry 1)Defended an incest pedo(but at least cockblocked Z-Killer during the photo op)
2)would pretend to be trans to gently caress teenagers
3) wants to gently caress grits and gravy.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
The Oregon Stupid showed that they're mostly chicken shits.

But yes 0.0001% of several million nazis means a lot of "lone wolfs".

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
W/r/t the media and their constant buckling to rightwing pressure.

Where the gently caress is "The Left"?, free market complaining works both ways.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Nov. dem GOTV Blowout plan.

Taco Truck with baskets of delicious Mexican(churro !, god it's been a while since I had a churro) and S. American deserts/treats and pokemon shaped food stuffs and swag.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

greatn posted:

It's weird I really never noticed how obese Trump is until you guys pointed it out yesterday. Now I can't unsee it. His tailors are god damned miracle workers.

There was a news article a while ago that said all his debate "prep" with Alies are hamburger dinners.

Fucker eats like crap and even his "his health is the best in the entire timeline/ominiverse" letter said he took daily statins.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

B-Rock waiting for the perfect timing to push this issue is going to be amazing.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Dr Cheeto posted:

She doesn't need one as she casts Stone Skin on herself before each public appearance.

Excuse me, her solution is science/tech based.

Nanomachines(,son).

They harden in response to physical trauma.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Remember that middle east news org or paper that photoshopped Clinton out?

That was funny.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

quote:

but it's treated as sinister.

But she is sinister.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

DemeaninDemon posted:

Meanwhile Trump panders to the sheltered white suburban mom vote by talking with Dr Oz.

It would really be amazing if Clinton went above Oz's head to the god-queen herself, Oprah and she also does a 2009 repeat "(SHE'S) THE ONE!".

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

theflyingorc posted:

Yeah, conservative sources have turned on Snopes - hard.

When.

Like that was a llllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggg ago because reality has a liberal bias.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

haveblue posted:

Ride a horse shirtless, clearly.

Go full Lady Godiva or go home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

FlamingLiberal posted:

Pretty sure they wrote that plan in 2008 and never changed it

Also the actual plan is a giant text file that's just the n-word.

Clinton also has a similar file guess which word it is

cookies

• Locked thread