Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Trabisnikof posted:

Atheism requires faith since it has a premise that is impossible to support by evidence.

Atheism isn't backed by science, it isn't backed by empiricism and can never be.

actually you're wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Trabisnikof posted:

Yes. Empiricism requires faith to work as well too as you can't use empiricism to prove empiricism.

in principle maybe but not in any way that's relevant for real life *walks off cliff because of lack of faith in empirical observations that show walking off a cliff kills you*

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Trabisnikof posted:

I don't believe in platonic truths.

Science exists within a realm where we've placed our faith in empiricism and works quite well.

Lol if you think you have empirical proof about God one way or another.

The assertion that god exists isn't different from every other wild-rear end claim you could make, and nobody asks for empirical proof of unicorn farts not existing either.

• Locked thread