Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Tarquinn posted:

The only thing that died in that explosion on that island was that island.

And Artemis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Rhyno posted:

So based on how many childhood heroes have turned out 20 years later I am certain Amell eats babies.

From what I recall, Amell is the reverse. He says he used to be a real rear end in a top hat and being a better person is a conscious choice on his part.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

I assume Artemis is toast being stuck in the cage and all.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

X-O posted:

Why are any of you even watching Flash at this point?

The answer is, as always, Speedforce.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The Lord Bude posted:

I would totally watch this. Alternatively, I would also totally watch a plot line where Slade gives up the mercenary life to use his blade skills to become a world renowned sushi chef; and opens a restaurant which puts star city back on the culinary map.

Unfortunately he discovers that the Russian mob has control of liquor distribution, and he has to team up with Oliver to take them down.

That was an episode of Leverage, wasn't it?

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

All the CW superhero stuff starts next week, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

BSam posted:

I'm kinda in a bad place at the moment, so I release the Arrow thread to whoever wants to make the new one.

I shot an Arrow thread into the air
it hit the forums, I knew not where.

E: was that Michael Emerson right at the end there? Man, that feeling when someone playing a good guy turns up in another show as a bad guy without changing the acting much.

Bruceski fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Oct 10, 2017

• Locked thread