Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007
working hardly, or hardly working?
Who's Prometheus, I'm guessing it's either slade or Malcolm, but any third options??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007

Mr Beens posted:

Yeah this is really my only problem with the show right now - they keep pushing the no killing angle but Ollie has a guy on his team whose only 2 powers are duel wielding automatic pistols and some low rent Roy style flipping. They have upped the action scenes this year (the rooftop fight with Ollie swinging from the chopper was excellent) but he is dropping guys left and right with regular arrows to the chest and shooting helicopters out of the sky.

I think the writers are just trolling us at this point, let's have ollie kill 30 motherfuckers and blow up a chopper and then have him give a speech about not killing. It's actually pretty loving hilarious how far will they push it?

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007
I didn't like that a stupid speech disarmed him and made him give up i thought something was messed up until I saw the preview for next week then it was ok I guess.

• Locked thread