Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

He'll kill every one of us!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

I think he was one of the cops(?) in the earlier scene when they find the crooked cops that Cutty killed.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Didn't he already have this revelation seasons ago with Count Vertigo? Why are we still dealing with this seasons later?

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

I think his conclusion there was actually not to kill no matter what.

I thought he broke his no-kill rule to kill Vertigo because he was going to kill Felicity?

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

So is Prometheus Sportsmaster, or would that get too confusing with Wild Dog and Casey Jones already being on the show?

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

No they were saying Jews are aliens.

Maybe Trump was right about everything all along?!

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

How does the crew immediately forgive Ollie for murdering Felicity's boyfriend? How does Felicity ever come back to work? I half expected Ollie to turn himself in for the murder with how shaken up about he seemed to be.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Unbeknownst to Quentin, he recently picked up a strange coin and became possessed by the demon inside who is slowly taking over control of his mind.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Bruceski posted:

He wasn't called it by name, but we basically had Yet Another Count Vertigo (Count Slidee?) this week and I love that it keeps popping back up.

Yeah, I appreciated that. Have any of the Count Vertigos (have there been two or three) actually had any powers?

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Naturally Athletic Siren

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Phenotype posted:

Rory? Ragman?

He's referring to the Human Target, the guy who took the assassination attempt for Ollie earlier with the Mission Impossible face mask tech.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

howe_sam posted:

Oliver abandons the Green Arrow identity, throws himself into being the mayor, and the show becomes a remake of Spin City with Team Arrow as his staff.

I could see Wild Dog making a good Charlie Sheen fill-in.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Yes, Dig, because keeping villains alive to save a Queen's soul who ordered their death worked so well with Merlyn/Thea...

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Maybe he's Vigilante? Someone else who they are saving a reveal for until Season 6.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Flashbacks within flashbacks!

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Arrow is apparently moving to 9pm on Thursdays in the fall, after Supernatural. Not sure how this impacts crossover plans, with Flash and Legends being on the same night and a Wednesday with no DC shows on it any more.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

Didn't they order Black Lightning episodes? There's still time for no day off!

Black Lightning is currently a midseason show, probably replacing Legends in the spring.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/more-tv-news/the-cw-fall-tv-2017-schedule-arrow-and-jane-the-virgin-get-new-nights-dynasty-reborn/

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Punisher: War Zone, presumably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Stryder posted:

Just got caught up on the finale last night, and maybe I missed this but what happened to Vig? Did he just up and disappear mid-season, after getting wounded? I enjoyed the Vigilante run in the 80's (especially the Alan Moore stuff) and I never thought I'd see the day when he made an appearance outside of comics. Then Arrow pulled the ol' switcheroo and made Adrian Chase into Prometheus. I was really hoping for some kind of resolution.

I'm pretty sure they've said the plan was always to keep Vigilante a running thread into Season 6, so they should revisit him sometime.

• Locked thread