Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veg
Oct 13, 2008

:smug::smug::xd:
Looks like Berlanti is keeping a closer eye on Arrow this season.

Stephen Amell has been hype as gently caress for this season, just like he used to be during the first three seasons. He was really quiet during the fourth, I guess he was as unhappy as everyone else with it. :shrug:

Loved the premier. Loved it a lot. Felt like a proper follow up to season three. Brutal violence. The fight with Anarky. :vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

Cheap bronze statues always look like rear end. Really confused why they would shoot it from that angle.

WWE did one for their champion not long ago. It was also loving awful.

Edit: I'm very glad, out of everything in the premier, that the statue was the only bad thing.

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

Sorry he lost a match against the Miz and retired

:vince:

Have any writers said how Flashs premier will affect Arrow?

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

Oh my god, two for two. loving awesome.

I'm so happy my favourite show is back.

Do we have hires pic of Prometheus' mask?

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

Diggle had a son in Legends of Tomorrow anyways. :shrug:

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

Great episode again. I got swerved.

For those not in the know, the villain this week was played by Cody Rhodes. Stephen Amell had a match with him at last years Summerslam :)

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

What do we all think the writers will do for season six flashbacks?

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

Prometheus found out who the Green Arrow is through Cutty, what info has Artemis given up?

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

But Prometheus is Detective Lance :haw:

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

Autism Sneaks posted:

So I haven't watched a full episode of this silly show besides the crossover since season 1, so I channel-surfed right into this gob-smacking murder and walked away confused. I thought Hood/Arrow/Green Arrow stopped killing people so he could really be the CW's dollar store Batman, but he's back to killing people with extreme prejudice and, shocker, it blows up in his face spectacularly? What?

It really is worth catching up on. The second half of season four was pretty bad but the rest of the show has been good to great.

My favourite run was the end of season two. I genuinely think during that time, it was one of the best tv shows on air.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

Scyantific posted:

So yeah that last scene...

drat. Its like the producers fell in love with their show again.

• Locked thread