Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Young based lord and I look like JESUS

Brother Entropy posted:

fwiw prometheus is an established dc character who's like, an inverse of batman(his parents were criminals who were killed by cops at a young age)

I'm hoping that with the theme of this season being to bring the show full circle that Prometheus is related to someone Oliver murdered in season 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Four episodes in, and Arrow is solidly back on top of the pile in the Berlantiverse. Would have never called that poo poo. Also, I think the dude playing Adrian Chase is hitting every single emotional beat for where his arc is going. I almost get Christian Bale-esque vibes from his performance. Really, really good poo poo.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

I'm really hoping they get into the more mystical aspects of Ragman at some point. I don't need a whole plot arc or anything, but it'd be cool to have him explain where the rags come from just so I can see Diggle react to that poo poo

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Bad Moon posted:

Peak Season 2 and peak Arrow to me will always be

I'm so glad someone got a kick out of that :)

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

God I wish Amy Acker would move to Vancouver.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Longbaugh01 posted:

For a second I thought someone had actually bought that emoticon for this forum.

I keep hoping and praying.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

What we all failed to realize is that Manu has been in character as Slade nonstop for the past 5 years.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

Not when it's a real language and the guy using it doesn't know what he's talking about.

Are you the kind of douche who pronounces Mötley Crüe phonetically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

But the top comment has a response where Stephen Amell is shading people with memes of himself, this is excellent

• Locked thread