Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Zebulon posted:

Oh hey they borrowed the bullshit computer hacking arrow from Hawkeye.

that's existed since literally the first episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Zebulon posted:

Wow. I wonder if I just tried to shield myself from remembering it exists or something because I have no memory of it ever showing up.

iirc he used it to hack into some rich rear end in a top hat's bank account

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Zebulon posted:

Huh. Is that our first reference to Bludhaven?

i think that's where roy ended up

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

didn't ollie kill a guy in the first episode just like that?

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

noted liberal mayor oliver queen takes a bold 'actually cops are cool and good' stance in 2016

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

nooneofconsequence posted:

I meant the guy Felicity is banging.

with this show he still might be right

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

i'm really skeptical about the 'ollie training new people' stuff because i feel like one of the biggest problems of the whole cwdc universe in the past couple years is them bloating casts and then not having any idea with what to do with most of their characters

like poo poo, what was the last important thing laurel did before she died? the episode where she got stabbed was really blatant about something bad happening to her because the show had finally remembered she existed as more than the black ranger in fight scenes

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

that felicity line wasn't funny until ollie completely no-sold it

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Zebulon posted:

It's kind of weird, they actually seem to have rediscovered what made Felicity an enjoyable character.

equivalent exchange, to turn arrow's angst machine back into the awkward cute nerd they had to turn flash's awkward cute nerd into an angst machine

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

so did the writers play new vegas over the break or what

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

6-year plan man posted:

Who's Prometheus, I'm guessing it's either slade or Malcolm, but any third options??

fwiw prometheus is an established dc character who's like, an inverse of batman(his parents were criminals who were killed by cops at a young age)

if it's a new character it'll probably be someone from his russia adventures

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Hollismason posted:

Diggles advice in this episode is loving teerrrrrrrrible. " Don't worry about right or wrong just follow orders!"

yeah and look where it got him :v:

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

ollie and john's escape at the end there was kind of confusingly shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

also i can't remember who the guy lance was sticking close to this episode is but rn he's my guess for prometheus

• Locked thread