Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

kjetting posted:

Didn't Frank Miller's Dark Knight describe Queen as a communist?

Yes but gently caress Frank Miller

bentacos posted:

They should have focused the episode on Dinah's apartment search.

"Wow, hard wood floors, tons of room, beautiful view of ocean. How is this on the market for this cheap?"

"Well... technically we are in Star City"

*poof*

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Feb 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Prometheus is actually just Michael Dorn the actor.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
The Not Insiders!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Aphrodite posted:

The show's villains seem to be more effective when they're specifically targeting Oliver.

Ra's was absent too much for it to really work with him, but Slade and Chase's entire plans are just "gently caress with Ollie" and they don't have death cults or earthquake machines or anything else going on.

I guess the catch is you can't have every season be "This time it's personal!"

With the amount CWDC heroes gently caress up and gently caress people over, maybe they can!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
It's hard to pick a favorite part of DCAU Question, even before I began to imagine him as one of the Weyoun clones from DS9 who got trapped here then went insane and decided to become a super hero.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
:stonk:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Season 2 Arrow has the best scene of drama out of any of the DC CW shows

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

McSpanky posted:

I bet the door will be closed pretty conclusively, though.

(I think Dolph's character will become Arrow's version of the KGBeast and they'll have a showdown pretty similar to the classic one above, where Batman kinda takes a moment and realizes "not every fight has to be a grandiose battle of wills and grit, just gently caress off rear end in a top hat" and locks the guy in a sewer chamber.)

Wait did Batman leave KGBeast in a sewer to starve to death?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I think they should rename Legends to The Adventures of Captain Sarah Lance: Time Lesbian

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
So they are making a Teen Titans show with Dick Greyson Nightwing heading up the team and it's in the Arrowverse

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

The Lord Bude posted:

This has been a great season. I think you could debate whether this season or season 2 is the better one, and both sides would have merit.

So would you say it would be hard to... ?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Aphrodite posted:

Oliver didn't even tell anyone to get the Argus guard off the island.

Who do you think they are chilling with when the bombs go off?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Slade just mowing down crowds of ninja :swoon:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

mcbexx posted:

Although in shows like this, it's pretty much always a literal dead man's switch, linked to a heart rate monitor or something similar. Not some button he holds down that he would let go when losing consciousness.

Also, Chase might correctly assume that Oliver would not kill him due to WHAT HE HAS BECOME NOW, but Olli might very well knock him the gently caress out during a brawl - which would have messed with his grand scheme.

Also Digg or Rene might shoot him because they don't give a gently caress.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

X-O posted:

NBC just posted his run if you want to watch.

https://www.facebook.com/nbc/videos/10155363602595746/

Man, Amell is so cool :allears:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Scyantific posted:

Barrowman confirmed via Instagram that Merlyn is dead and gone for good. He's out of the Arrowverse.

Tommy Merlyn :colbert:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Sir Potato posted:

Yeah, I'd entirely disagree about binge-watching the show making not being good because I binge-watched all of S2 in two days and I don't know if I could handle every single one of those episode ending cliffhangers each week. I also imagine that the pacing of S3 and S4 are improved when you don't have to wait weeks to find out what those 30 seconds of flashbacks had to do with anything.

It was pretty torturous watching Season 2 back in the day

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Rhyno posted:

The gently caress? Season 2 of Arrow is amazing.

Sir Potato posted:

I think he means week to week because you just want to see what happens next instantaneously like you can with bingeing.

Yeah this. I loved Season 2.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Yesssssss. Fufill the bet. Wear the goatee.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

STAC Goat posted:

I mean, its just the hate Felicity joke, I'm sure. Obviously she's not responsible for the people who died when Darkh fired a bunch of nukes and she stopped all but one of them and tried to divert that one away to a less populated region. Its ok for Felicity to be haunted by that but everyone else justifiable says "uh, it was Darkh."

Barry's a menace though and Lyla knows it.

The Slade Wilson spin off should be him leaping into people throughout the multiverse Quantum Leap style and murdering Barry Allen before he can kill again, and ever murdered Barry he hopes this will be the Dead Barry leap home.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

The Lord Bude posted:

But it was tarnished by the whole magic herb resurrection thing. It was also the high point of the season. The whole back half felt like the writers were making poo poo up as they went along, and it was hugely unsatisfying.

Was Sarah still dead at the time? Her and Ollie fighting through hell to be both rez'd by Constantaine would have been cool but probably logistically impossible.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Glad Dr Bashir is getting work

He's too good for us

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Dope as hell

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Aphrodite posted:

They've said Thea is immortal now, because they don't want to take away the last person Oliver has left.

Thea next Vandal Savage, constantly annoyed by the Time Idiots.

"Get out of my apartment!"

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Narcissus1916 posted:

Guys, Captain Lance will be voicing an imperial commander in the new Star Wars game. SOLD.

Bounty hunters? We don't need that scum droppin bodies.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

X-O posted:

This doesn't surprise me at all. It's the only one I'm still watching.

Even Legends???

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Sir Potato posted:

Maybe that should be Ollie's platform as mayor. Just get rid of every abandoned warehouse in the city and crime will disappear.

Somebody already tried destroying the Glades. It didn't take.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

bobkatt013 posted:

Slade gets sold to slavers along with weather wizard, captain boomerang, Amanda Waller, and Nyssa

I mean, who would you get to be the slave owners? I guess maybe Lucy Lawless and John Hannah?

• Locked thread