Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
This season will make for much easier viewing now that we no longer need to worry about whether they can fix the show.

I'm betting Thea dies midseason, Lance dies in the spring premiere and Diggle dies in episode 21 so the writers can fulfill their fantasy of putting Felicity and Oliver relationship drama front and center for 41 minutes in every episode of season 6.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
For the first time three years I can honestly say I'm hyped for next week's episode.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Flash got lazy and Arrow was under pressure to deliver and they did. While I expect that Team Arrow will be reunited by the end of episode 1 next season, I'd like to see Oliver going solo for a while, and have the rest of the team and Slade get caught up in their own hijinks. Dedicate the Oct-Dec run to reuniting the team, and spend the second half of the season on a new big bad.

• Locked thread