Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

muscles like this? posted:

One thing I want Thea to address this season is how Felicity basically stole her apartment. Because it went from Thea buying a place for her and Oliver to live, Oliver moves out of town to live with Felicity, they move back into town and Thea moves out so Oliver and Felicity can have their own place, Oliver moves out because Felicity breaks up with him and now Felicity is living in Thea's apartment on her own.

It's kind of like the Friends-universe New York that way.

Scyantific posted:

Actually Manu Bennett did that himself after he got pissed about his season 3 appearance.

Well his season 3 appearance was poo poo so I don't blame him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Hollismason posted:

Also, he looks like a more handsome Elon Musk to the point that whenever I see Elon Musk I think was John Barrowman in some sort of accident.

This is an incredible observation.

muscles like this? posted:

Didn't see this mentioned yet but Stephen Amell says he wants to try and be on American Ninja Warrior. Apparently only two people have completed the entire course.

And they were both last season!
I think he could certainly do well, judging by the training videos he occasionally posts on Facebook and how much he rocks the Salmon Ladder (which originated on the Sasuke / Japanese Ninja Warrior).

omg chael crash posted:

Jessie Graff(Supergirl stunt person) has been killing it on ANW. It's fun to watch and shes great at it

She's dreamy :h:

raditts fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Sep 9, 2016

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

cool kids inc. posted:

Well, okay. I didn't realize how much I wanted him to write it until now. Toss in a Doctor Horrible cameo and we got ourselves a bunch a singing super heroes (and villains)!

If you're going to bring NPH in, make him reprise his role as the Music Meister.

• Locked thread