Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Sir Potato posted:

Dolph Lundgren

Hes got a nose for crime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Tiggum posted:

What's her motivation for anything? I don't even remember who she is. She's just there, hanging out with the team. I didn't even remember what her name was until I saw it posted in this thread, or what her super hero name is. She's such a non-entity that her betraying them is basically meaningless.

Well shes the daugher of sportsmaster and....

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Rhyno posted:

They're only using the Artemis name, she has nothing else in common with the YJ character.

I hope Prometheus really is Roy, that'd be fantastic.

I was making a joke post about a better story. Also Prometheus has done like 1 backflip so its not Roy.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Fuckin Trump Riot posted:

What's going to be hilarious is when Oliver kills Prometheus proclaiming I'M NOT LETTING WHAT HAPPENED TO LAUREL HAPPEN AGAIN, takes the helmet off the corpse, and it's Laurel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Tiggum posted:

They certainly seem to be hinting that, but it will annoy me if it's not actually Michael Dorn.

THIS CITY HAS NO HONOUR!

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

So is Laurel a transporter accident clone or??? (I will find the weakest possible excuse to post evilriker.gif)

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Aphrodite posted:

That's what the midseason premiere is about.

According to some interviews, they do address the possibility she's Black Siren.

(If she is, I bet you the reveal will be her disabling the team with a Canary Cry.)

Barry's gently caress ups continue to cause damage across the world.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Pellisworth posted:

I'm sad they killed off Church so early, I love that actor

Guess he was set up for a limited filming period because of his role on The Expanse (which everyone should watch).

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Phylodox posted:

I remember when the Agents of SHIELD second season finale thread had, like, 300 posts by the time the episode ended and I spent the whole night thinking there must have been a legit Avengers cameo to garner those numbers, but no, it was just a really good episode.

We don't really see numbers like that around here anymore.

How much of that was buldup as a result of 'Inhuman aren't going to appear on Tv' :smug:

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

X-O posted:

The most recent of rumors is that a Shazam movie is nowhere on the horizon and Black Adam is going to be the villain of the next Superman movie actually.

Will Black Adam be trying to stop Superman from murdering refugees or something. I'm not sure what you do with that, Black Adam and movie superman would probably get along well.

Rhyno posted:

:golfclap:

Also Shazam rules and needs a film now.

His entire character is the plot of 'Big' but with a superhero. I think its way too lighthearted to work in a grim dark DCU movie. His cartoon appearances have honestly been pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

OB_Juan posted:

I just occurred to me how much the "totally serious" cast of Arrow would HATE the Question. Around the third question pun, I can imagine Lance and Thea just walking out of the room.

Cartoon, crazy conspiracy theorist Question is the best and I un-ironically hope they go for that.

• Locked thread