Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Hollismason posted:

Oliver should have pointed out he was killing the bourgeois and that if they didn't join in his proletariat revolt they should leave.

This, but unironically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Ville Valo posted:

Did the writers forget Roy isn't dead? All those glowy ghost characters as Ollie was leaving were dead loved ones - Tommy, Laurel, his parents... and Roy? He's just in another city...

Felicity was there too, so not all dead people

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

OB_Juan posted:

So the next five seasons are alt-Laurel flashbacks?

Can't decide if this would be horrible or incredible.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Never overestimate a network to cut a super spoilers preview.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

howe_sam posted:

Oliver abandons the Green Arrow identity, throws himself into being the mayor, and the show becomes a remake of Spin City with Team Arrow as his staff.

I'd watch that.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

OB_Juan posted:

Maybe this is all leading up to Amell showing up on Shanara. A universe where a random archer could DEFINITELY appear for an ep or two, and never be seen again.

I still can't believe they actually renewed that

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

I liked how they censored Amell's lower half, making it look like he was running around the woods naked

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Phylodox posted:

I wonder how Manu's going to deny it now. CGI trickery!!!

They just spliced in old footage/audio, Manu is tooootally in New Zealand.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

I know its not, but it kinda feels like a series finale.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Longbaugh01 posted:

My friend, let me tell you about a cinematic masterpiece titled...Hackers...

Truly, the most accurate depiction of hacking in media ever.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Longbaugh01 posted:

Maybe not for long apparently.

I don't know what you are talking about, Manu Bennett has clearly stated he is not coming back to Arrow.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Not to mention she has a much more justifiable position this time around then she did she she was all "How dare you not tell me you had a child after mother of said child told you she'd never let you see the kid ever again if you did tell anyone!!"

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Somewhat Heroic posted:

https://www.facebook.com/stephenamell/videos/1469231483162114/

Stephen Amell continues to show the world how to Facebook and how to life :allears:

What exactly is he referring to?

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

howe_sam posted:

Why isn't Anna Torv in more things?

I will always heart her playing Leonard Nimoy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Koalas March posted:

I hear that was the best part, yeah. I dipped out when it was clear they ditched Jimmy because white CW fans can't handle black love interests after what happened to Candice Patton.

I thought they ditched that romance cuz the two had like no chemistry together.

• Locked thread