Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

I thought it was a good premiere and such an improvement from last season. Arrow is mean as gently caress again (loved when he shot the other vigilante) and I hope he never stops dropping bodies. The action was a lot tighter and I especially noticed how much better the camera work and overall direction was. I wonder if CW upped everyone's budget to not look like poo poo alongside Supergirl.

That or they really saved a lot of money by making the worst statue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Prometheus doesn't look big enough to be Dolph but I guess that didn't stop the Flash with the dogshit Zoom reveal.

Though Arrow has been so much better than last season, I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop and it turns out that Prometheus is Malcolm Merlyn controlling Roy Harper's body via magic.

• Locked thread