Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Back when Oliver was a stone cold badass and snapped fools necks just to keep a secret. God I miss that show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

JazzFlight posted:

Wow, just on an Arrow-unrelated note, that's got to be a full-time job just writing up those call sheet pages, right? That's got so much info on it, it's making me sweat thinking if I was responsible for managing that.

You need to have more faith in yourself, bro.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
It's not that Felicity the character is terrible; it's just that every scene she's in is a total bummer that sucks the life out of the show. If they could just stop doing that part, they would be fine.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Sweet, Cutty is in the new season. Also, more murder. That's 2 for 2 so far.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

FELD1 posted:

I think it looks pretty rad.

As bad as last season was, what was worse was people coming in the thread to poo poo on it while hate-watching. If you're gonna watch this season at least try to glean some enjoyment from it rather than being a dour piece of poo poo.

No.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Halfway into the new ep. Didn't read anything. "No one can know my secret." Hell loving yes, Is this show back? Did they really make it good again?

• Locked thread