Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
I'm hoping for some more soap opera caliber scenes between Felicity's mother and Detective Lance. Him doing that "almost-richard-nixon-sometimes" voice is great in overly dramatic scenes.

"Awww baby, nah nah nah"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
When Oliver was kicked over that cliff some of his blood seeped into the Lazarus Pit and cloned him. Prometheus is actually the real Oliver from season 3.

Alternate Theory: Prometheus is Deadshot but in a twist ending it was all a hallucination from Diggle and he is actually Prometheus.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
Prometheus is just Curtis' husband who is jealous of all the time he is spending with team arrow.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
My joke about Oliver's blood from being stabbed in season 3 accidentally creating an Oliver clone in the lazarus pit is closer to coming true, since Prometheus has the same training, uses Oliver's old weapons and "You stole my life" would be an appropriately stupid motivation for the villain.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Tiggum posted:

I was more caught up on the idea that it supposedly had petabytes of data on it (or did I hear that wrong?). And that Felicity told Ollie to go give Diggle the good news before she'd even looked at what was on there.

"What does this mean? It means that you can go home and hug your wife and son.

....Let me take this call...

John, apparently a new organization called Goat C is going to keep you in jail a little while longer"

• Locked thread