Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

kingcom posted:

Well shes the daugher of sportsmaster and....

They're only using the Artemis name, she has nothing else in common with the YJ character.

I hope Prometheus really is Roy, that'd be fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Aphrodite posted:

I think the smart thing to do would be to reveal it's him soon, at least to the audience, and then make the real mystery who he actually is.

They already did that with the Dark Archer.

Also it's Roy/Laurel.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Aphrodite posted:

That only lasted like 3 episodes.

Doesn't change that they've already done it.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Scyantific posted:

You say this like they follow a code of honor on these shows. They pulled the same poo poo twice on Flash.

I never said they wouldn't do it again!

Prometheus is Moira.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That was so so good. Just wonderful. A lot of people talk poo poo about Amell's acting ability but holy hell he sold the scene with Robert and Moira so well and I actually got misty. Such a good hour of television and easily the high point of the crossover so far and now I really want Laurel back.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
We watched the episode again today and the scene with Moira and Robert is just so drat good. I hope Amell gets a shout out for how great he is this year.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That was a great episode and gently caress yeah Katie Cassiday is the best.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Autism Sneaks posted:

So I haven't watched a full episode of this silly show besides the crossover since season 1, so I channel-surfed right into this gob-smacking murder and walked away confused. I thought Hood/Arrow/Green Arrow stopped killing people so he could really be the CW's dollar store Batman, but he's back to killing people with extreme prejudice and, shocker, it blows up in his face spectacularly? What?

You didn't really pay attention did you?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's Roy. He's just perfected his flipping game.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hollismason posted:

That's pretty classy.

He continues to impress me with how awesome he is.

But that bitch is CRAZY.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
His costume is mostly comic accurate. At least we have that.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ApeHawk posted:

Right down to the blackface?

In the comics Mr Terrific has a black T on his face.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I mean we knew it wasn't the real Laurel but I'm still bummed they didn't magic her back to life.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Clearly Prometheus is someone very close to Ollie, possibly the real Laurel actually come back to life and turned evil?

Also that was Lexa Doig as the new archer in the flashback.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

bull3964 posted:

Nice if Ollie to be concerned about reforming her AFTER she broke out of the pipeline. She was right there the whole time, ya could have been making visits.

If your dead former girlfriend's doppleganger was hanging around you wouldn't be in a rush to go visit.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
To what end? You know it's not her and all that can be had from the encounter is pain. Look what the Dominator's VR world did to Ollie, you think he'd want to frequently go through that?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
She forced this situation on him, he was making the best of a horrible situation.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The voice is probably a massive misdirect and Prometheus is pretty drat slender. I'm sticking with it being real Laurel somehow.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ApeHawk posted:

Or it's Talia.

God drat it, we're back where we were with Flash and the iron mask guy last year.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Remember how much we liked Manu Bennet back when he was on this show? Well don't do something foolish like watch Deathrace 2050 because holy poo poo.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I thought we were supposed to separate the art from the artist?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ville Valo posted:

It would be very weird to have Paul "Aging Rapidly" Rudd as a love interest for Supergirl. ... Though everyone I know seems to consider Lena/Kara the canon and endgame pairing anyway, so whatever.

I was a little surprised when DA Guy didn't go Vigilante to bust Dig out, but I guess that'd be a little on the nose. At least this way we know he's good at his job and resourceful.

Paul Rudd is a timeless treasure you monster.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hacktivist fangirl was super cute.

Also holy loving poo poo Dinah Drake. That is out of left field and awesome as hell. Where did this fantastic season come from??? Like, the only thing to complain about is that terrible city backdrop in Ollie's office.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Aphrodite posted:

The tortured logic people are using to still be mad is ridiculous.

I don't know why they can't just say they like Katie Cassidy and want her to be Black Canary. That's okay, nothing wrong with that reason. You're allowed to like actors. But they always have to twist it into some crazy "but the comics!" mess.

I should stop reading about TV anywhere else.

What? I loving love Katie Cassidy and have been standing up for her since the loving DORITO FACE bullshit.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oooooh. I was gonna say, there's probably not a bigger KC cheerleader here than me.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Dinah's eventual opening of a floral shop had drat well better be accurately portrayed.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Her accent?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I like that dressing up like Robin Hood isn't exactly Ollie's idea to begin with. Origin of the costume, who knew we'd see that?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I sat through five season of Andromeda due to her prettiness.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Xelkelvos posted:

I definitely feel like she'll show up again in some capacity since it introduced another pretty geeky girl character to the universe as well as another organization that's just riddled with plot hooks that can be grabbed at any time.

She's probably Felicity's new love interest.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

nooneofconsequence posted:

noooo that's supposed to be Nyssa!

They'll have an open relationship.

twistedmentat posted:

Outside of Babs, I cannot think of any other super smart DC women. So sadly, I think she'll be a new character.

Natasha Irons, Doctor Light and Kitty Faulkner are all genius level characters.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rocksicles posted:

I bet she's Prometheus's Felicity

We can't handle two of her.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rocksicles posted:

3, Curtis.

Curtis isn't insufferable though.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I am irrationally angry that they went to Hub City and we didn't get a Question cameo.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

howe_sam posted:

Detective Lance and Wild Dog is a good combo.

Has anyone told Lance there's two alternate Laurels running around?

Two?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

howe_sam posted:

Black Siren and new Dinah.

Dinah isn't Laurel though.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

howe_sam posted:

Sure she is, they have the same first name, similar powers. The entire reason she's there is to replace Laurel.

She isn't actually Laurel though unlike the actual physically identical double of Laurel running around.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I like Dinah, I feel like she and Dig are gonna stand around being wowed by a lot of poo poo.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Maybe it's Earth 2 Felicity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Didn't they say Evil Laurel (she needs a nickname) was going to join the Legion of Doom?

• Locked thread