Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
I really hope Flash Point fixes all the mistakes they've made with this show the past couple of years but that's hoping for too much. I still enjoy it but I wish it could get back to late season 1/season 2 levels of awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

FELD1 posted:

I think it looks pretty rad.

As bad as last season was, what was worse was people coming in the thread to poo poo on it while hate-watching. If you're gonna watch this season at least try to glean some enjoyment from it rather than being a dour piece of poo poo.

I've never understood hate watching shows. You would think people could find better uses of their time than watching something they don't like.

Also, Bee episode was the best of last season.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

No Butt Stuff posted:

I hope they reveal the Prometheus identity within the next couple weeks.

It'd be hilarious if it was John Barrowman the whole time.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Is each ep of the crossover written by the writers of that specific show or did one team handle the whole crossover? (and if so which one?)

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

After watching this episode, the abductions at the end of Flash make a lot more sense. It was fun having Sara and Ray back on Arrow. Wild Dog's aversion to powers was understandable but does this mean he doesn't like Ragman or is he ok with him because it's a suit?

Not having Artemis in the crossover episode makes me think she going to die after her heel turn.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

greatn posted:

How does old burnt out alcoholic suddenly gain Ra's Al Ghul level combat skills though?

Due to Flashpoint he now spent a police academy semester aboard at the League of Assassins.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Fat Shat Sings posted:

My joke about Oliver's blood from being stabbed in season 3 accidentally creating an Oliver clone in the lazarus pit is closer to coming true, since Prometheus has the same training, uses Oliver's old weapons and "You stole my life" would be an appropriately stupid motivation for the villain.

It's actually Arrowverse Bruce Wayne.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

There better be a scene of Laurel looking at the statue and disliking it.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

WhyteRyce posted:

I don't remember last season too well, didn't Barry have problems with Laurel-2? Yet Prometheus just walks up and chokes her? Barry is the worst right?

Prometheus was smart and waited to break her out during the mid-season break.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

bull3964 posted:

Nice if Ollie to be concerned about reforming her AFTER she broke out of the pipeline. She was right there the whole time, ya could have been making visits.

I imagine hearing your friends have an evil version of your dead girlfriend from another universe and actually seeing the evil version of your dead girlfriend from another universe cause different reactions.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

I wonder if this episode has destroyed any Arrow forums due to how much gun control chat was in the episode.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

R-Type posted:

I hate politicization in media and found this episode to be typically hypocritical. I really wish they would avoid the liberalism and keep it out of the show.

This is better than your post in the Supergirl thread complaining a female alien POTUS was a paid Hillary ad. Both viewpoints were equally mentioned and neither was declared better.

Spacebump fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Feb 17, 2017

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Narcissus1916 posted:

Variety reports that Black Siren will be a series regular next year.

Which means there's a drat good chance they're about to throw Dinah Drake in the wood chipper. Goddamnit.

I wish they would add Black Siren to Legends instead of Arrow next season. It would be a better fit and her interactions with Sarah would be interesting.

Wouldn't be shocked if Rhyno is right. A season long plot that leads to a Black Siren/ Dinah Drake battle might be interesting.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Rhyno posted:

This didn't happen in the comics.

A lot of stuff on this show didn't happen in the comics. Oliver stole Batman's League of Assassin plots, Sara Lance wasn't in the comics I believe, etc.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Rhyno posted:

I would LOVE a man on the street interview episode of Arrow. Especially if they did it tongue in cheek like Stargate's 200th episode.

That or an episode like Love and Monsters or Blink from Doctor Who. Having an episode from a regular person's perspective could be great.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Bruceski posted:

"Look, it's clear where this is going. Oliver Queen is the Arrow! He's got Lance and the PD in his pocket!"

"The mayor of this city secretly became a member of the Russian mob while he was stranded on an island for 5 years"

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Carlosologist posted:

I mean, the whole thing with the apartment is funny because Oliver and Felicity move there when they're called back to deal with HIVE, but you know its still Thea's. At some point, the ownership changes hands and its Felicity's for no apparent reason.

I've always seen it as a plot hole that no one bothered to address but its still odd nonetheless

Maybe because even though the Queens aren't as wealthy as they started out, they are wealthy enough to give a nice apartment to a friend and not care. Or maybe Felicity made enough money as CEO to buy it from Thea and it just happened off camera.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Personal Power Rankings for Arrowverse/DCW shows this season.
1. Legends
2. Arrow
3. Supergirl
4. Flash

It's crazy how every season a different show has been the best and worst.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

bull3964 posted:

Seeing a distinct lack of Ragman returning.

Next season Oliver sees ghost Ragman next to ghost Roy.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

I don't think Arrow should be rebranded. If they wanted to rebrand it, I think the best new name would be Green Arrow.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

bentacos posted:

It's real. Notice they specifically say Dick Grayson with no codename though. Guessing he doesn't start the show as Nightwing.

Shocked they allowed this since they are planning a Nightwing movie for the cinematic universe.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

howe_sam posted:

Why is Oliver running around in the goalie mask?

He forgot that he is filming Arrow and not Ninja Turtles.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Looks like we have more flashbacks in our future. http://io9.gizmodo.com/arrow-just-cant-let-go-of-flashbacks-1794703720

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Longbaugh01 posted:

Wait...why Earth-38 specifically?

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_38

Did they make more stories in this universe after Generations 3? If so where?

• Locked thread