Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25eZwRNYsh0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Digital Jedi posted:

Finally seems like we get some Bratva background

Still seems like a stretch that he learns fluent Russian and becomes a trusted member of the Bratva in less than a year before he goes back to the island and grows his beard.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

speaking of crossover:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm7H7oDczuY

dunno if this will stay up long. contains supergirl spoiler.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Yeah. It was pretty lame. It's gone now anyway.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

The Youtube one earlier was the full thing. They fight robot orbs.

Kara forgets she has laser eyes for most of it. Barry forgets his only power. Firestorm is still a lame Human Torch knock-off instead of a matter manipulator. I don't think Ray even shrinks.

not fair. he totally shrinks into the background.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I hope they reveal the Prometheus identity within the next couple weeks.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

It's clearly Walter.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Okay, so them being on an alien ship in outer space was somehow a surprise? Like, where did you think aliens abducted you to? An old warehouse?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

So Diggle was out of jail for like 4 episodes. Wonder how long he'll stay in this time.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I don't get it

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I'm sure chase is a schizo and he's both. That's why when vigilante is pushed off a building he just disappears.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Alternatively, they could just use flashback time to have concurrent stories taking place in the present that eventually meet up at the end of the season.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Rocksicles posted:

He might be the best Canadian that isn't Ryan Reynolds.

I would pay money to see the two of them in a buddy cop series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Kilson posted:

Has he ever played a remotely likable character in anything?

Joe motherfuckin' Toye

• Locked thread