Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

No, seriously... what kurds?!
Just started season 2. Det. Lance being gung-ho about Queen for killing dangerous people in season 1, and when his surprisingly alive assassin daughter breaks necks in front of him, it's A-OK. Will he change his tune now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

howe_sam posted:

Why isn't Anna Torv in more things?
Uncle Rupert has only so much sway.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

Love the skeleton key. I have one, too. Sitting on my balcony monitoring the weather.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

Just in the middle of season 3. Why Waller is even alive in the present timeline, given the poo poo she pulled on Queen, is truly beyond me.

--edit: Oh god, Shado's alive? I can't wait to see the conclusion of that, given he didn't defuse Slade with that factoid.

Combat Pretzel fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Aug 21, 2017

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

Yea I noticed. Also why does Ray Palmer always look like he just cried?

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

Oh that's from where I know him. Yea, I suppose going from what was presumably a high budget movie production to a CW series gotta sting.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

Nearing the end of season 3. Lance's crusade against Queen is hilarious. :psyduck:

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

Oh dear, growing metal-piercing cards on human skin, I guess I'm in for a hilarious ride. --edit: Nevermind, he's a meta. Not that it excuses anything, I thought some enemies in Flash were a bit retarded.

Combat Pretzel fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Aug 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

This Prometheus story line is kind of eeeeeeeh.

• Locked thread