Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

One more reason to back a dump truck full of money up to Joss Whedon's house.

Well, okay. I didn't realize how much I wanted him to write it until now. Toss in a Doctor Horrible cameo and we got ourselves a bunch a singing super heroes (and villains)!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

nelson posted:

Yes, Chicago Med. Don't worry, I hadn't heard of it before either.

Interview stuff:
TVLINE | Might we see you as Arrow‘s Tommy on Legends of Tomorrow since it’s time traveling into the past?
I’m all down for it. I would be so happy to be back on Arrow or on Legends of Tomorrow, in whatever capacity. There’s got to be something where an evil Tommy pops up. I want him to be totally different than what he was before.

TVLINE | So Earth-Two Tommy on The Flash?
Yes! That would be amazing! We need to talk to [executive producers] Marc [Guggenheim] and Andrew [Kreisberg]. How do we make this happen? I need a day off from Med first… I love those guys. I’ve always said, any time they’ve got stuff for me, if it works out with the schedule, I would love to come back, and even more so now. I haven’t felt like I’ve left the family in any way.

My own analysis:
So the actor would be happy to do it if his schedule works out. From a story perspective, Tommy Merlyn makes sense. He could get all the gear, training, and Lazarus Pit evil spirit resurrection from dear old dad. And as far as actor availability, the stunt double can fill in until the reveal.

I have never hoped for anything so hard when it comes to a TV show.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

R-Type posted:

That makes sense. She has an affinity for superheros, whoring it up with a villian is the kind of twist the showrunners would hack

Whoring it up? Really? I mean I get the felicity hate, but it's a relationship. No cash exchanged. No indication at all of any kind of whoring. Except maybe when she asks him for information.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Feenix posted:

Is it too much to think Prometheus is Dolph / Kovar?

Also, I think it's loving weird that Rag Man and Prometheus have such a similar mask design.

Yeah, it took me a minute to realize they were two different dudes at first.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Klungar posted:

Unbeknownst to Quentin, he recently picked up a strange coin and became possessed by the demon inside who is slowly taking over control of his mind.

I appreciate this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Rhyno posted:

You got a link for that?

I'm not sure if she's done more than one with him, but her podcast is called Girl on Guy and at least one of the Stephen Amell ones is here http://www.girlonguy.net/podcast/girl-on-guy-153-stephen-amell/

She has great ones with other CW stars too, including Misha Collins and Jared Padelecki of Supernatural.

• Locked thread