Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Bratva, the new "artificial crab" filler in the proverbial sushi roll Arrow show. Awesome. Can't wait to see more shootouts in warehouses behind empty milk crates!

R-Type fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Sep 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
It's gotten 10,000X better this season. Feels like we're back in line with the intensity of the first season, the fight scenes are pretty drat good and have mass and impact now.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

King Burgundy posted:

The simple solution is they are just going to grab an alternate earth laurel. Since that is what they are doing with Wells on Flash.

I thought they already had one chilling in superjail?

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
The action scenes have gotten a hell of a lot better than the choreography from dance dance revolution a few seasons ago. And to the speculation if Michael Dorn is the voice of Prometheus, I did some playback of other filtered samples of his voice from video games (ie Mass Effect 2) vs this episode and it seems to track. It's pretty distinctive. Considering last season Flash had Tony Todd it would seem they have an affinity for Klingons. :)

R-Type fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Nov 3, 2016

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

bbf2 posted:

Prometheus is going to be Felicity's new boyfriend guy. He's the only new male civilian character they've introduced this season other than the DA who is already a different comics character

That makes sense. She has an affinity for superheros, whoring it up with a villian is the kind of twist the showrunners would hack

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Carlosologist posted:

The reporter lady giving Oliver her number was an underratedly funny moment

Oliver also applying blackmail was a cool thing too

What's the odds on him putting arrows in her quiver before midseason?

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dead Snoopy posted:

I like how Church's masked bodyguard never got a name. I've heard Cheapstroke suggested.

Dudstroke.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
He's weak on situations that involve cross-racial or cross-gender violence

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Did anyone catch rag's t-shirt tonight? It was the animated drawing from Ah-Ha's Take On Me video. I'm old.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I think in this particular series it's actually Mr. Terrible :sad:

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
So much, in fact it's your weekly dose of Omega 3.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hate politicization in media and found this episode to be typically hypocritical. I really wish they would avoid the liberalism and keep it out of the show.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

BSam posted:

nah mate they all good

well, ignoring the lovely gun control ep of arrow

Yeah, gently caress that poo poo.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Pellisworth posted:

I'm sad they killed off Church so early, I love that actor

Cutty kicks rear end whether he's in Baltimore or space.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Aphrodite posted:

Digg also had his brother in a black site.

Hey man, they keep it in the family.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Nobody watched Arrow live tonight?

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Aphrodite posted:

James Bamford was promoted this year and said he's been trying to give the show a more movie like cinematography feel.

Hopefully no more pill cutter - appliance housing kitbash props as well.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Sir Potato posted:

Random props getting destroyed in these action scenes are what make them great. They just stopped using them completely around season 3 and decided that fight scenes in uninteresting flat-surface, dimly lit spaces was good enough and it's not. The best fight scene of all of last season was the one between Ollie and Adrian with about 4 episodes left when they're just going crazy on each other and smashing through walls and poo poo. Give the fights at least some gravity. Warehouses are just poo poo cinematically.

Without warehouses, the entire Canadian film industry would perish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
"There is still a darkness inside me"

There you go.

• Locked thread