Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

bentacos posted:

I hope they kill Felicity in the musical episode.

One more reason to back a dump truck full of money up to Joss Whedon's house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

cool kids inc. posted:

Well, okay. I didn't realize how much I wanted him to write it until now. Toss in a Doctor Horrible cameo and we got ourselves a bunch a singing super heroes (and villains)!

Or NPH could reprise his role as the Music Meister.

If not Whedon, I would love to see them bring in self-proclaimed nerd and MacArthur-certified genius Lin-Manuel Miranda.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
That would redeem everything these shows have ever gotten wrong, in my eyes.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Xelkelvos posted:

Make it all original songs

I would greatly prefer all original songs, but I wouldn't hold it against them if they use Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now" or XTC's "You're Really Super, Supergirl."

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Vietnamwees posted:

And what's up with "Speed Demon" in the credits as the Sound guy?

Speed Weed? He's a writer and producer who has worked on lots of other shows, including Law & Order: SVU.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2373535/

EDIT: drat, not enough speed.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
I liked McKenna a lot, for the brief time we got to spend with her. She was a civilian, but as a cop, it seemed like she could have handled Oliver and his crazy world back then in Season 1, before it was as insanely comic-booky as it is now.

It helped that Janina Gavankar is one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen, even among the ridiculously beautiful women in all the Berlantiverse shows. I'm sure she won't return, though.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
Conspiracy theorist/Rorschach-esque JLU Question is probably the most popular, but I could see Arrow going with Denny O'Neil's Zen master martial artist version who teamed up with Green Arrow in the late '80s a lot, especially since they have been influenced by so much of O'Neil's other work with the League of Assassins, etc.

I love the Question, but I've always had a soft spot for Rick Veitch's creepy urban shaman version. It would also be cool if they got Jim Caviezel to play Vic Sage, since Michael Emerson is also joining the cast this season.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
Fringe is my all-time favorite sci-fi show. It used to be on Amazon Prime, but sadly not anymore.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

The Croc posted:

But you should watch season 1 to appreciate how much of a leap it is more.

Legends Season 1 has all the worst characters, but also the best character. While the season has intolerable moments, that one character, his interactions with the others, and his arc are awesome, and it would be a shame to miss all that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Rhyno posted:

Legends has at least TWO best characters in season 1.

Snart and... Sara? Or Mick?

• Locked thread