Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Relearning Illustrator. Forgot how tedious it can get, but I'm super pleased with how this turned out. Gonna Be printing Rat Pope on some shirts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
You have a good base for the hair there. It's more whispy than the solid chucks you've illustrated. While it does kinda clump up visually, the clumps break apart towards the end of the hair strands. I'd make your hair clumps a bit more ragged on the ends and add a few strands that stand alone to make it a bit more convincing. Especially coming off the profile areas where the individual hairs would be silhouetted.

I'm disappointed I haven't really drawn much this month, been working on writing instead of drawing right now.

• Locked thread