Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

thank you SFM for killing all those people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
Hearing people talk about video games on the internet was legitimately the first time I'd ever heard about people who played video games not for the purpose of just chilling and having fun goofing off with the systems in the game or to marvel at cool tech, but specifically to achieve all the prescribed tasks the game laid before them as quickly, efficiently, and as surgically precise as possible to gain some bizarre sense of validation.

The reason they stay angry all the time is because their pie in the sky dream of whatever perfect video game they've imagined for themselves, which will be the final and ultimate validation of their existence that even the most vapid of cunts cannot deny, will never be made.

GreatGreen fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Sep 1, 2016

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Have you guys heard of MLG Doritos??????

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

numberoneposter posted:

Have you guys heard of MLG Doritos??????

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i really dont get what the big deal is with identifying with your main hobby and wanting to ensure a future for children of your ethnic group.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

MLG Doritos are regular Doritos except they are EXTRA SALTY.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Grgrghrggg video games !!! *bites phone book in half*

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

A lot of gamers were angry about NMS because they're poor and couldn't afford the 60 dollars so they tried to tear the game down and lie by saying it wasn't amazing and worth every penny, hoping that would cause it to go on sale and they could then afford it.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hormone infused energy drinks, meat snack sticks full of bovine growth hormone, lack of females who are dumb enough to like first person shooters that are lamer and less creative than 20 years ago, general desensitization to violence, low empathy, closed chakras (aside from the gut), trancelike state of suggestive hypnosis programmed with violent images. :shrug:

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
autism is frightening and confusing

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im just going to come out and say it

no mans sky is objectively the best game ever made

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
They need to frag the hater inside themselves.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

FrankieGoes posted:

A lot of gamers were angry about NMS because they're poor and couldn't afford the 60 dollars so they tried to tear the game down and lie by saying it wasn't amazing and worth every penny, hoping that would cause it to go on sale and they could then afford it.

which doesn't make sense because that poo poo released on gog.com which means it's free to share with other people I think???

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i once suffocated a man with my horde of clash of clans gems

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Peebla posted:

I don't play video games very often because I'm easily bored, but I definitely get insanely pissed off by the my player mode in nba 2k15. It's the only game that makes me feel emotions and they are almost exclusively the emotion where I scream HORSESHIT because the coach takes me out in the last three minutes of a tied game when I am obviously the only talented player on the goddamn Timberwolves and have had at least a double double in every game of the season. Ugh it's so frustrating. I love it.

There's nothing better than playing a SG next to Brandon Knight and watching him dribble the ball, run around, dribble some more...dribble a little bit more and then instead of passing it to you even though you're wide open he chucks it from just inside the three point line with two defenders on him and bricks it. It's a very realistic basketball simulator.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
My favorite game is dark souls or Sneak King made by burger king for the Xbox 360

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I got really fukkin mad the other day when the poo poo bag Ouchi clan betrayed me during realm divide. I even had one of my sons marry their 30 yr old fat cow of a daughter. Shameful display!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmao

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i wanna make that my av

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
its because of that damned nintendo :bahgawd:

Goodtime Pancreas
May 31, 2007
Games don't make them angry, high ping does. Hehehe

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
:SLAMS fist into the table. Teeth clenched & frothing with rage. There was murder in his blood and rage in his heart. He raised his head and he cried,

"mmmmmmrrrrRrrrrmrmrmrRRRRmmmmrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRgGHHghggIHHGSIDCCCRFEREEERREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GKW5SldN2s

sout
Apr 24, 2014

what a shitload of gently caress, am I right gamers?

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I'm angry because every video game I play has a sewer level. Out of all the things that repeat themselves from game to game why there gently caress do we need a sewer level

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

How can TV possibly compete?

Spidder
Jan 9, 2005
because they buy into hype for overpriced hot garbage 3A games by scummy companies, and then realize not only is the game unfinished poo poo, but it also costs twice as much because half of it is DLC sold separately

just pirate everything is all i'm saying

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Pretending to be angry at video games is profitable on YouTube because mental retards think anger is funny.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
When I was but a young high schooler I took games way too seriously. I recall playing SOCOM online and getting so dang pissed when a dude lag killed me that I punched a hole in the drywall.

I stared at hole for a minute or two and thought to myself "what the gently caress is wrong with me?" That was a turning point for me in realizing I take this poo poo too seriously.

Now that I'm an adult, when I die in a game, I instead emotionally abuse my children.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

you did it smythe you found the worst picture on the internet

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

I'm angry because every video game I play has a sewer level. Out of all the things that repeat themselves from game to game why there gently caress do we need a sewer level

it makes gamers feel at home

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
My friend broke his controller because of VirtuaTennis

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

android gamers btfo

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
what game are you guys looking forward to

Dishonored 2 looks cool

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

CharlestonJew posted:

what game are you guys looking forward to

Dishonored 2 looks cool
More Factorio updates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Hector Beerlioz posted:

My friend broke his controller because of VirtuaTennis

lol my old room mate got so mad at some football game on PSP that he headbutted the screen and broke it

It was great in one of the FIFA games on 360 where if you had a kinect plugged in it would listen to you and if you started swearing when you got a yellow card the ref would change it to a red for swearing at him (like in real life). that's probably the best and only good use of the kinect ever.

• Locked thread