Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.

ZombieLenin posted:

One more thing, what happens if you don't tithe? Do they kick you out of the church? What happens if you're poor? Do they still expect you to tithe?
You don't qualify for a temple recommend with out paying tithing it's , which is the pass that let's you into the temple. To qualify for a recommended you have a yearly interview with your bishop and tell him you aren't loving some one who is not your wife and paying your tithing. It's actually really hard to get thrown out of the lds church.

I to am an exmormon btw.

Edit: I should clarify the active Mormons would consider me an inactive Mormon. At this point in my life I concider myself a former Mormon.

side_burned fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Sep 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.

peanut posted:

My parents are coming next month and they'll probably tell the missionaries all about me. Again :/

I hate when I get assigned the really ambitious hometeachers who think they can reactivate me; It just gets uncomfortable when they ask if they can come in and I say no.

• Locked thread