Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
How much do all you faggots that poo poo up the Internet will pro hillary garbage make? How many of you are there? I heard most of you guys are unpaid interns lol. I guess you get what you pay for lol

http://correctrecord.org/

http://correctrecord.org/about/

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

So basically these new world order motherfuckers are doing everything they can to bend the Internet into hillary's narrative. I did not realize this wasn't common knowledge yet. All you have to do is go to c spam and look at those bastards posting all that white noise hillary masturbation filth.

This ain't the end of something this is the beginning. Soon you won't be able to go anywhere on the Internet without wading through paid shills lying through their teeth trying to get you into their narrative. You can already see it on reddit, just check out any thread about climate change, mcdonalds, or turkey.

Why don't you all take a step back and look at the big picture. Yeah trump is a big fat dummy. But hillary is the loving devil. I mean they had at least four people murdered last month. What will become of this bats hit crazy world? I mean you can count on hillary winning. The system is rigged. This country is broken and can't be fixed.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
nice meltdown

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Did I stumble into InfoWars?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Fact: Trump wipes standing up.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I am not an intern

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

Depends, how much do you feel your dignity is worth? We'll pay you about 6℅ of that.

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

Mega64 posted:

He also wipes back to front.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
why are you looking for a job offer or something lol

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the fragility of mental illness being exposed during this election is really something, i tell ya fwhat

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Mega64 posted:

Apeshit Sixfingers posted:

He also wipes back to front.

omg. we can't let this man be president

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Oh cool, it's the epic paranoid schizophrenic guy who thinks all the black men are conspiring with the police to destroy his life Truman Show style.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Checkmate :smug:

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
if David Brock was offering to pay you two shiny quarters for each pro-Hillary post you made online, are you really telling me you wouldn't do it?

I mean, she's gonna win anyway, it's not like you'd have an effect on the ultimate outcome of the election. I'd do it. Hit me up CTR

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I work for the band Beatgrass to spread the message of Beatgrass. Have you ever heard of Beatgrass? Well if you haven't here is some info for you:

quote:

Beatgrass is known for their high energy, invigorating and memorable live shows. With versatile members like Josh Reese on guitar, fiddle and vocals and Jeff Daugherty on mandolin and vocals, Pete Margard on banjo and vocals and Shawn Hess on the upright bass and vocals, the band is considered to be one of Cheyenne’s power groups. They often play at Scooter’s Scoreboard and Midtown Tavern in Cheyenne, along with various festivals throughout the year like the renowned Willie Bean bluegrass festival.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

OctoberBlues posted:

I work for the band Beatgrass to spread the message of Beatgrass. Have you ever heard of Beatgrass? Well if you haven't here is some info for you:

when I was in highschool I ran a few of the "street team" Myspace pages for my friends' up and coming band. I didn't get paid but I got to interact with the adoring ladies

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
idk i really dont give a poo poo about the election anymore and will be just voting for the ballot questions (FOR LEGALIZED WEED IN MASSACHUSETTS, VOTE YES ON QUESTION #4) and whatever state and local reps are running (my US rep is Seth Moulton, Captain USMC Ret. who is extremely cool and good)

i like to imagine him tearing out Dick Cheney's spine like Subzero in Mortal Kombat and riding off atop a white arab charger with Tulsi Gabbard, both of whom give me some hope for our otherwise blighted US political future :stwoon:

she could prob shove DWS up Cheney's rear end in a top hat/stoma and def should if given the opportunity, then of course ride off on a surfboard while chanting the Mantra of Ganesh :swoon:

Its a total shame that she isnt going to be the first female US president :smith:

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Sep 1, 2016

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
not enough to warrant answering to an insane, goblin-faced hatchet-man

david brock is a spineless worm, a lickspittle puke, a cringing coward, a mendacious castrato :)

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

eat poo poo, op

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
:sax:

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If you're an "influencer", around fifty cents a post. Otherwise it's a flat daily fee of about twenty dollars.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Told Two Times posted:

How much do all you faggots that poo poo up the Internet will pro hillary garbage make? How many of you are there? I heard most of you guys are unpaid interns lol. I guess you get what you pay for lol

What a horrid OP, one of the worst on record. Go with God

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

In contrast to this, I and millions of other Americans remember clearly Hillary Clinton, suited up for war defending our freedom from snipers at The Battle of Bosnia

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Captain Yossarian posted:

What a horrid OP, one of the worst on record. Go with God

in his defense 'correct the record' is actually very interesting if he could be bothered to even link a single loving article about their funding, or even just the lovely official website

a dude directly connected to the clintons got 5 million dollars of super pac money and rapidly spent 4.5 mil of it hiring people to figure out the best way to mass recruit people to make social media accounts and literally 24/7 try to get the highest 'thumbs up' comment defending hillary, including things like 'how to say hillary never broke a law she is on record breaking', etc etc

the internet is relatively young so the record may be broken later, but that has to make hillary clinton the highest spender of other people's money to get 19 year old women to lie on the internet for her

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

extra stout posted:

In contrast to this, I and millions of other Americans remember clearly Hillary Clinton, suited up for war defending our freedom from snipers at The Battle of Bosnia

She killed fiddy men.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the OP is extremely bad but the poster is already probed for something else. im honestly not sure whether to gas this or not, for fear of appearing partisan. but i expect the thread take its natural journey to the Chamber without my intervention.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

in fairness to trump there isn't anyone alive who was born after the draft who probably wouldn't draft dodge who is talking mad poo poo about trump for doing it.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yeah the only time I ever cared about something like that was when the Bush campaign was trying to plaster Kerry as some kind of coward who got his medals on a technicality and I was like 'but bro didn't you use your daddy's connections to totally avoid any real danger or work at all???'

otherwise who gives a gently caress screw the draft. vietnam and korea were stupid lovely pointless wars anyway.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

extra stout posted:

I really don't think you should be allowed to run for public office after you've been owned by Sinbad.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Smythe posted:

the OP is extremely bad but the poster is already probed for something else. im honestly not sure whether to gas this or not, for fear of appearing partisan. but i expect the thread take its natural journey to the Chamber without my intervention.

A fair, and sexually attractive mod decision

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

yeah the only time I ever cared about something like that was when the Bush campaign was trying to plaster Kerry as some kind of coward who got his medals on a technicality and I was like 'but bro didn't you use your daddy's connections to totally avoid any real danger or work at all???'

otherwise who gives a gently caress screw the draft. vietnam and korea were stupid lovely pointless wars anyway.

swiftboat was intensely stupid and imo ushered in the cool political reality of just basically doing forced memes but in real life where you can spam some bull poo poo and ppl just eventually believe it, even if its absolute horse poo poo. pretty cool

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Smythe posted:

I think it's the first Correct The Record thread that's ever been in GBS, I could be way wrong but I think someone gassed the loving DNC leaks thread here so I make a plea as a forum poster man that you let this one live just so more people have access to this information they'd be too lazy to hear about otherwise, if a better thread comes along that'd be amazing but until then this guy gets 1 like/button/subscribe click from me just for the thread title being interesting

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Guy Goodbody posted:

I really don't think you should be allowed to run for public office after you've been owned by Sinbad.

i believe laws regarding what to do with people owned by sinbad should be handled by the state the person was owned in and not on a federal level

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

I wish someone would pay me to shitpost. This proboneoh work is really cutting my margins thin.

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this
worng pay betta

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
they dont actually pay anything, your compensation comes in the form of accounts for various entertaining social media sites!

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Told Two Times posted:

yes the world is against you its a conspiracy

we are finally realizing the fruits of our failed education system. lock n load boys

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Guy Goodbody posted:

Since the wars of the third era the ever aging man known only as sinbad has been encased forever in the impenetrable fortress of the regime of Vice President-for-Life Dick Cheney. The figure gained prominence during a time when human culture fractured and disintegrated, and is only known for his ability to clown on anyone and that anyone clowned upon by he cannot run for any public office, including that of the president. This loophole has allowed the Demilich Cheney to rule large sections of Solaris as well as its capital planet Earth, and as long as sinbad's life is whole and sancrosanct, the Cheney regime has legal right to rule for the duration.

dookifex_maximus fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Sep 1, 2016

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
lets all vote for the opposite candidate as a joke. honors system only you have to promise okay

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Now I might be going out on a limb here, but I am getting the sense that maybe, just maybe, the OP is not the smartest or most well-adjusted person one might encounter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

JiveHonky posted:

lets all vote for the opposite candidate as a joke. honors system only you have to promise okay

• Locked thread