Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
A colon thing that allows her to pee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
It was the key to the handcuffs they had used to bind her hands behind her back

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Darth123123 posted:

A colon thing that allows her to pee

Jesus Christ. We're gonna have a walking dead President. I was like lol in 2008 with John McCain. I was like dude can't even wipe his own rear end how can he be President? What if you went back in time to that moment and told me what a joke the election in 2016 would be? Would people believe You?

Zombie illuminati whore for President 2016!

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I wonder if the world is going to continue to become crazier and two elections from now we'll look back at 2016 as the quaint old days of trump vs hillary, before things really got weird.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Moon Atari posted:

I wonder if the world is going to continue to become crazier and two elections from now we'll look back at 2016 as the quaint old days of trump vs hillary, before things really got weird.

I sure hope so.

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

Not as much as Bernie's firm Revolution Messaging, unfortunately.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Remember Watergate? It seems so quaint now.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Moon Atari posted:

Yeah, I'm guessing a bunch of morally bankrupt idiots will take all the wrong things from Trump's and Sanders' popularity. Then we'll get 15 yelling ideologues all with shady backgrounds in 2020.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Yeah, I'm guessing a bunch of morally bankrupt idiots will take all the wrong things from Trump's and Sanders' popularity. Then we'll get 15 yelling ideologues all with shady backgrounds in 2020.

I like that guess. I can totally see that happening. I predict Kanye West will become President in 2020.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
What's going on with them terrorist attacks? Is it gonna be like June where the flags were at half mast for like a loving month?

• Locked thread