Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
not enough to warrant answering to an insane, goblin-faced hatchet-man

david brock is a spineless worm, a lickspittle puke, a cringing coward, a mendacious castrato :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Told Two Times posted:

I saw where Hillary got sick and collapsed at a rally yesterday. I saw a national enquirerer that has a picture of her in the cover. Looked so bad she looked like she had aids. It said Alzheimer's bad liver from drinking pneumonia and three strokes.

Where is the truth? What exactly is wrong with this sick gently caress?

Discuss

she has minutes-long allergic coughing fits brought on by pneumonia. the curbside collapse and the fact that she cant successfully mount stairs without assistance are because her alien bones have begun to buckle under the pressure of earth's atmosphere.

these symptoms are typical of polonium poisoning. vladimir ilyich ulyanov putin, the red cad, probably had his inside man, donald drumpf, sli[p her a dose.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Told Two Times posted:

Ok you lost me after pneumonia. Say what now?

hillary is an alien what was poisoned by vladi.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Told Two Times posted:

Why would vlad poison her? Wouldn't he be an alien too? How do you know these things?

he's still mad that the overcharge button she gave lavrov in 2009 wasnt meant in earnest.

no, but he's russian, which is practically the same thing.

i hacked sidney blumenthal's aol account and got the inside line from his nsa source.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

if i were a terribly unfunny cartoonist for the new yorker i would definitely be making thousands of dollars this week for a color pencil sketch of god offering hillary clinton a physical plastic reset button on her health if she repents for her war crimes

it's election season, anything other than gushing support is verboten

Told Two Times posted:

drat dude. Tell us more interesting things. Please.

dr umpf wordfilters to Trump
polar bears have black skin
there is an ant super-colony that spans 3 continents

this hobgoblin

• Locked thread