Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
That bridge has nice trees and lawn.

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

how come its called homeless when u dont have a home but when u do have a home its not called homemore

Homefull

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Sid Vicious posted:

i regret showing compassion to you almost immediately

His whole gimmick is to lie about his situation or his looks or some other lame, boring thing lol

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

how come its called homeless when u dont have a home but when u do have a home its not called homemore

As hosed up as it sounds, having a home is considered the "default" in America, just like being a straight white male.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Captain Yossarian posted:

His whole gimmick is to lie about his situation or his looks or some other lame, boring thing lol

Youre gimmick is to post in every one of my threads saying this.. parasite

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org
How does a tree live, how can you deny there is a God? How can you see if our eyes arent real? Think about it.

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
captain Yossarian is a dog n real life which is a mammal and not a parasitic creature at all stupid

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Personally I would have just gone to church instead of living under a bridge and getting addicted to drugs.. but thats just me

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Carmant posted:

Youre gimmick is to post in every one of my threads saying this.. parasite

It's really not i just don't like you very much sorry

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Captain Yossarian posted:

It's really not i just don't like you very much sorry

Meltdown?

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Suck it up, OP. Property ownership is force of will. If you are strong, you can take your own, and hold it. Seize another home to your liking, and kill all who oppose you or stand in your way.

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

Carmant posted:

Personally I would have just gone to church instead of living under a bridge and getting addicted to drugs.. but thats just me

grow a spine maybe

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
For a while, years ago, I spent my nights either sleeping in a car in a Walmart parking lot or squatting in a condemned apartment building. Sucked. Probably wouldn't recommend it!

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Carmant posted:

As hosed up as it sounds, having a home is considered the "default" in America, just like being a straight white male.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
hey guys donate to my patreon instead -- every dollar i receive beyond a reasonable middle class wage (70k/yr with COLA) will be used for BIZARRE NONSENSE and DONOR WHIMSY -- all documented for donor enjoyment!

first project: buy some cheap land nearby with my flyover state connections and start a big brother style "goon commune" where homeless people like OP try to eke out a subsistence living

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Carmant posted:

Meltdown?

Oh just get it over with and gently caress already, you two!

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Sid Vicious posted:

i would still consider my self any atheist yeah i dont go like running my mouth about it or put other people down for their beliefs though it's just my own lack of beliefs has nothing to do with others. this is the yard I walked through and the edge of the bridge I lived under

>go left

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Vastarien posted:

For a while, years ago, I spent my nights either sleeping in a car in a Walmart parking lot or squatting in a condemned apartment building. Sucked. Probably wouldn't recommend it!

Why didnt you just stand instead :troll:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Pope Mobile posted:

Oh just get it over with and gently caress already, you two!

Ok! I'm gay

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Carmant posted:

i would have lived in a drug and got addicted to churches

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Sid Vicious posted:

i would still consider my self any atheist yeah i dont go like running my mouth about it or put other people down for their beliefs though it's just my own lack of beliefs has nothing to do with others. this is the yard I walked through and the edge of the bridge I lived under

That's a pretty nice-looking bridge, was the bottom as nice-looking?

Also did you have a fridge under your bridge?

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Sid Vicious posted:

looks like a pretty nice bridge to live under all things considered

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
OP have you considered ever becoming my lets play slave i pay good money as in nothing gently caress you

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

remember when those techbros went out and tried to turn homeless people into wifi hotspots? what if we fit them up with electronics and turn them into games, on your hud you'd see what they see as well as their addiction stats, hunger and so on and the point of the game is direct them to going clean and getting a job and you lose when your hobo ODs or freezes to death

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
jesus is my drug

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Pawn 17 posted:

>Check inventory

*sturdy rope, lantern, 3 rations dried meat, rusty dagger*

You are on the road to Riverdell. To the North there is a seemingly endless field of wheat. To the South your families Farm (which you have just been exiled from). To the West the road leading to Riverdell, city of magic and miracles. To the East the road leads straight into the Blackened Forest.

>_

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
there was no fridge but I had a tent with a mattress and like eight million candles

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
You've always got a home here with us, OP! Keep on trimming those taints! :fyadride:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

garfield hentai posted:

remove the t from your user name and you'll be all set

He Who Smelt It
Jun 14, 2012
I wish you were postless

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

dude that's like the rolls royce of bridges to live under

why did you move

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

hth posted:

dude that's like the rolls royce of bridges to live under

why did you move

i went to jail

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

Please follow the advice of the posters in my thread 'unemployment is awesome' and get some sweet unemployment benefits. The government is awesome! You can get health care, free food, free money. If you want to live the good life, I suggest going to get another degree. You can take real easy peezy classes and make quite a bit of that govt. cheese.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

When people call you a troll here it must have a different meaning to you

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

cuck cuck im gay posted:

When people call you a troll here it must have a different meaning to you

lol

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
lets all sniff each others butts and get to know each other

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
hi homeless

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

interwhat posted:

Go to jail

"3 hots and a cot" as they used to call it, beats starving on the streets

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

scott zoloft posted:

i hope you eat a pack of hotdogs

i hope you get dogged by a pack of hot men

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

proof of concept posted:

"3 hots and a cot" as they used to call it, beats starving on the streets

america lmao

anyway op sorry for your lots, president trump is probably going to deport or kill you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org
How are your knife fighting skills? It may come to the point where you have to defend your piss soaked cardboard box against other homeless people. Keep your mind sharp and your knife sharper out there friend.

• Locked thread