Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Triggered posted:

How are your knife fighting skills? It may come to the point where you have to defend your piss soaked cardboard box against other homeless people. Keep your mind sharp and your knife sharper out there friend.

his inventory only contains rusty dagger x1, lets hope he doesnt encounter any proper bandits on the road to Riverdell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

i went to jail

did you come back after jail and find that bridge taken over by undesirables?

why did you go to jail? how did they find you? weren't you off the grid?

I need to know more. Also, OP can suck the poo poo straight out of my rear end in a top hat please.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

JiveHonky posted:

his inventory only contains rusty dagger x1, lets hope he doesnt encounter any proper bandits on the road to Riverdell.

lets find out

>go west

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

hth posted:

did you come back after jail and find that bridge taken over by undesirables?

why did you go to jail? how did they find you? weren't you off the grid?

I need to know more. Also, OP can suck the poo poo straight out of my rear end in a top hat please.

i had a place to go after I got out of jail and got a job and then I went to a psychiatric institution and was put on disability and then last October I got a job again finally but am also still on disability

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

LGD posted:

lets find out

>go west

You walk towards Riverdell for a few hours unaccosted, but just ahead of you the road appears to be blocked by a fallen tree. As soon as you see the tree you get a nervous feeling in the pit of your stomach.

The tree trunk is thick and has tangles of branches, you won't be able to climb over it.

You have 2 options, to continue on the road towards Rivendell you must go the long way around the fallen ttree, or if you would rather give up you can turn around and head back the way you came, East towards the Blackened Forest.

What do you do?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

No wonder sam hates this guy

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

All you need to be a successful homeless is a Nissan Altima, a library, and a package of sausages.

And two cats.

And some Mormons.

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

OctoberBlues posted:

No wonder sam hates this guy

hes just an awful poster lol

SpaghetioSexNoises
Aug 16, 2015
What are you gonna do with your dog human being

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

You poor thing. Do you need money for designer jeans?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
*becomes homeless*

welp, time to start a gbs thread

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Sid Vicious posted:

yes i was kicked out at 14 for being an atheist and refusing to go to church or admit God was real as well as a bunch of other stuff I don't want to get into. lived with a friend of mine on a cot for like 3 years since his parents were really nice he passed away 10 years ago unfortunately but after I turned 18 I was working at a good job and rented a room for awhile but I started doing a lot of drugs and stole a ton of money from my job and after I finally thought I was totally screwed if I went back to work (they were doing inventory and I did a lot of sneaky inventory stuff to steal money) I started living under a bridge I'll try and find it on Google maps one second

smdh Sid you athiest bastard.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Sid Vicious posted:

i had a place to go after I got out of jail and got a job and then I went to a psychiatric institution and was put on disability and then last October I got a job again finally but am also still on disability

Good for you man, maybe you can help op go directly to jail,instituation, disability, job without the bridge part

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Carmant posted:

Looks like I'm homeless.. lost my job and my home.
Yes, but how are your cats? Do you know any Mormons?

FrankieGoes posted:

All you need to be a successful homeless is a Nissan Altima, a library, and a package of sausages.

And two cats.

And some Mormons.
gently caress, beaten

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

unpacked robinhood posted:

Good for you man, maybe you can help op go directly to jail,instituation, disability, job without the bridge part

id rather he just go away haha

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
i hope you meet a nice homeless gay and move in with him

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*studiously avoids eye contact with OP*

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

proof of concept posted:

"3 hots and a cot" as they used to call it, beats starving on the streets

Fun fact it's not actually a cot, I suspect they just use that because it rhymes. It's a stainless steel bunk bed.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

criscodisco posted:

Fun fact it's not actually a cot, I suspect they just use that because it rhymes. It's a stainless steel bunk bed.

Tell us about your stint in the "Big house"

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I hope you're not actually homeless op, if you are I hope you deserve it because otherwise that's hosed up.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Sid Vicious posted:

i would still consider my self any atheist yeah i dont go like running my mouth about it or put other people down for their beliefs though it's just my own lack of beliefs has nothing to do with others. this is the yard I walked through and the edge of the bridge I lived under

No pic of the underside of the bridge? Well lah-dee-dah!!!

Seriously, homelessness is a bitch, and can happen to most people out of yhe blue after a run of bad luck.

I was kicked out of the boy scouts as a teen for refusing to salute the flag and say words about honouring the Queen (God save the Queen from a fascist regime!) and stuff about God, who I didn't believe in back then.

My parents kicked me out of home at age 19 for my generally rebellious punky attitude, love of unemployment & stuff, but helped see me into a share house because they weren't bastards like your parents sound to have been.

Very hard to get a job when you have no address and are unwashed and grizzled looking due to homelessness. And very hard to get a home without a job.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

VendaGoat posted:

Tell us about your stint in the "Big house"

Let me tell you about my nutsack instead.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

BigBadSteve posted:

No pic of the underside of the bridge? Well lah-dee-dah!!!
Seriously, homelessness is a bitch, and can happen to most people out of the blue after a run of bad luck.

I was kicked out of the boy scouts as a teen for refusing to salute the flag and say words about honouring the Queen (God save the Queen from a fascist regime!) and stuff about God, who I didn't believe in for a period then.

My parents kicked me out of home at age 19 for my generally rebellious punky attitude and love of unemployment & stuff, but helped see me into a share house because they weren't bastards like your parents sound to have been.

Very hard to get a job when you have no address and are unwashed and grizzled looking due to homelessness. And very hard to get a home without a job.

tldr: Everyone needs plenty of friends with couches.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Sep 1, 2016

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

criscodisco posted:

Let me tell you about my nutsack instead.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
op i suggest u get a copy of the holy bible for urself

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

JiveHonky posted:

You walk towards Riverdell for a few hours unaccosted, but just ahead of you the road appears to be blocked by a fallen tree. As soon as you see the tree you get a nervous feeling in the pit of your stomach.

The tree trunk is thick and has tangles of branches, you won't be able to climb over it.

You have 2 options, to continue on the road towards Rivendell you must go the long way around the fallen ttree, or if you would rather give up you can turn around and head back the way you came, East towards the Blackened Forest.

What do you do?

we're not a quitter

>continue west

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
home is where the heart is

which i think means if you kill somebody and eat their heart you legally own their home

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Sid Vicious posted:

Father of the year

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
did your girl have your gayby yet sam? i need to know

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Carmant posted:

Father of the year

And you wonder why noone likes you. Rude man

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Carmant posted:

It's hard here on the streets. I'm the smallest homeless guy in my shanty town so I always have to bottom. I'll open up a patreon soon so you guys can help me out with some cash.. and maybe get something in return if you're ever in the area

If you don't swallow then all you deserve is a hard slap.

Seriously, you seem the type who wakes up late every morning in their city townhouse, dons rags stolen from actual homeless people while they slept, spends all day begging uptown with your BS sob story, then deposits the proceeds in your high yield investment account, spitting on and kicking a homeless person tryimg ro sleep outside the bank entrance.

Stocks fail, and so do you. I predict actual homelessness for you after everyone you try to cheat get sick of your lies, and you've long forgotten how to tell the truth. Enjoy.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Captain Yossarian posted:

And you wonder why noone likes you. Rude man

We play rough in GBS

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Carmant posted:

Father of the year

Fuckface of the year.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
You, I mean. Not Sam.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

criscodisco posted:

You, I mean. Not Sam.

His name is Sid. You dont even know his name and you're acting like his friend? That's pathetic lol

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
crisco's calling him sam to show forums oldtimer cred, if he was posting as sam then it'd call him sid.

he is a good poster, crisco not so much.

tsa
Feb 3, 2014

BigBadSteve posted:

Seriously, you seem the type who wakes up late every morning in their city townhouse, dons rags stolen from actual homeless people while they slept, spends all day begging uptown with your BS sob story, then deposits the proceeds in your high yield investment account, spitting on and kicking a homeless person tryimg ro sleep outside the bank entrance.

Stocks fail, and so do you. I predict actual homelessness for you after everyone you try to cheat get sick of your lies, and you've long forgotten how to tell the truth. Enjoy.

Lol at the :qq: radiating from this post.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

How can you even shave your balls if you're homeless?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

BigBadSteve posted:

get a load of this retard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

LGD posted:

we're not a quitter

>continue west

As you near the tree, intending to walk around it, 2 Highwaymen leap from the bushes on either side of the road behind you blocking your escape.

"Your money or your life!" says the smaller thug.

Forgot to mention, the larger thug is armed with a sturdy cudgel x1 and the smaller has brass knuckles x1 and sharpened dagger x1

>_

JiveHonky fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Sep 1, 2016

• Locked thread