Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

better to be homeless and living on a coastline than to live in kansas or some poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

>Offer to fellate larger thug for my freedom.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
did someone make a joke about the rotten sausages yet

op you gotta eat some rotten sausages so you may poop out your intestinal lining like the that other homeless goon

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
criscodisco consistently makes me laugh on and off the forums with his absolutely hilarious comments that just come out of nowhere

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
if you keep it up goons will give you money and a job, which you'll lose and then spend all day posting about some lovely 90s fox sitcom. win win.

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
i like the married with children thread lol

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

two forty posted:

if you keep it up goons will give you money and a job, which you'll lose and then spend all day posting about some lovely 90s fox sitcom. win win.

Is that what happened with the other homeless goon? If so I need to read this saga

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

Carmant posted:

Father of the year

im certainly trying my hardest which is really all anyone can do

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Famethrowa posted:

Is that what happened with the other homeless goon? If so I need to read this saga

Id like to read the ending as well.. i stopped caring when he got the job but the rest sounds good

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
hey bud I know how ya feel, I've been a member of this ol brotherhood, the homeless brigade

I stopped taking those pills and quit my job to focus on becomin a vampire full time and even tally my savings ran Out and I was asked to leave my home, luckily there wS a very cool abandoned house down the block so I just packed up my lil hand carved wolf figurines and dream journals and climbed a tree to get in thru a second story window

Do you have any anbandonex houses in your area?

First order of business is finding a comfortable bed. I tried to use a slightly comfortable dresser but it wasn't even really slightly comfortable and after day two of lying across this thing I had pains and couldt bend over to tie my shoes, so I started wearin crocs and found a new bed

It's risky business, trusting mattresses or cushions you find in abandoned houses. For some reason the sight of a lil loveseat in a abandoned house makes people either rip it to bitties or piss all over it or set it on fire and laugh at the flames. I lucked out, though. I found a lil couchie and it wasn't really ripped at all, no burns, and when I sniffed it I couldn't really smell anything.

Now keep in mind, the whole place had a sort of skunk ape smell anyway, but piss is a unique smell. I pulled some drapes off a window and threw em in the corner and pissed on them. Lately I'd been drinking Andrew Jacksons, which is coffee (light & sweet) and 97℅ isopropyl alcohol, which makes your piss distinctly powerful in the stank department. I sniffed the drapes and compared it to the couchie, and decided the cushies were piss free. I put the drapes in the basement in case I decided to clean them one day (there were a bunch of Amway cleaning supplies in the basement along with Herbalife products, lol no wonder this retards house was foreclosed upon) and I got some well deserved sleep on my new bed. It enveloped my body like a hug from a fat mama. It was amazing. Like a big cat bed but for a man.

I made some good friends in the house, all cats. Some were friendlier than others. Familiars of local witches, I assume. I asked and I asked but they never yielded any of their secrets. But I shared my turkey sammlers with them and we became busom buddies.

If you come across cats, or things that look like cats but with pointy beaks and tiny manhands, they're called racoons btw, make sure you share nourishments with them. They'll be your best friends, small helpers who keep away the bitey rats and warn you of approaching van helsings.

That's another thing: since I assume like me you threw away your prospects and future for the hopes of becoming an undead, your new enemy isn't pushy Jewish girlfriends or moms with advice or angry drivers with red sweaty faces and threatening voices, not anymote. Now, you need to look out for van helsings. They can sniff out the paranatural like a dog sniffs out a other dogs rear end in a top hat, and they'll be gunning for you. They accuse you of poo poo like "trespassing" and "squatting" and "being a nuisance by sitting in their driveway at night stealing their electricity to charge your laptop so you can watch that show with the handsome brothers in the impala who fight ghosts and hellcats and christs" and "lowering their property value" which is all code for "im jealous as gently caress that you're pursuing your dream and are free in all the ways I shall never be" and they won't hesitate to dispatch their lackeys to come and bust your onions.

Around my neck of the woods, there are no woods because it's a city. New york city. And it's run by a gang of werewolves called the NYPD. These woofers are natural allies of the van helsings because they hate witches and vampires and they're all too scared to admit that cocks are honestly pretty cool and there's nothing wrong with liking then or thinking about them and maybe touching on them if the other guy is ok with it. They repress their dickthoughts andtake out their aggression by "ruff"ing up the local poors and crazies and locking you away in magickal jails where your powers stop working and you can't become a gas and escape through vents like you can at home.

I dunno where you are, but odds are the brotherhood of the wolf has some stronghold in your woodneck too. State poopertroopers, sheriffs, Paul blarts, all woofmen And all ready to gently caress your poo poo up just because.

Basically what I'm getting at is you need to get powerful. Not just physically, although yes, use this free time to do push-ups and eat only boars head low sodium additive free cold cuts on freshly baked Italian bread with LITE mayo and diet Arizona tea. Think about it - when you finally turn into a vampire, you're gonna look the same forever. That gunt? Never goin away. No matter how much you run around in the guise of a white wolf at night, and no matter how many healthy non-smokers you feed upon, you can't lose weight. You go beneath the ground at the end of the day, and when you rise at night, all that fat is back. You can only drink the blood of swamp critters like Tom cruise did and get kinda gaunt but it's like skinny fat, not true thinness. So get healthy before you turn.

But when I saw powerful, I mean learn yourself some good spells. Make some potions. Buy a chemistry set and grow some herbs and see if you can grow your dick bigger or make a cat chsnge into a English woman (don't do both at the same time tho, trust me). Break into an occult new age book store and steal every necronomicon you can see. Take some gemstones too, you can trade them to stinky girls with braids in exchange for having them suck on that big ol dick you grew with your potions. Burn poo poo with your mind. Start with the amway products in your basement, they're usually flammable which makes it easier.

Good luck with your transition, Op. It didn't work out for me because NYPD woofmen caught me and brought me to Azkaban and their alchemist force-fed me brain potions and a wizard gave me shock treatment and now I'm not crazy and I have a home and career. But my heart will always be in that abandoned house, watching supernatural with bowser the kitty whilst eating a Turkish sandusky and laughing at the woofmen outside. You're living my dream, bud :) shine on you gravy diamond

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

dookifex_maximus posted:

remember when those techbros went out and tried to turn homeless people into wifi hotspots?

wait where can I read about this lol

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Gatekeeper posted:

hey bud I know how ya feel, I've been a member of this ol brotherhood, the homeless brigade

I stopped taking those pills and quit my job to focus on becomin a vampire full time and even tally my savings ran Out and I was asked to leave my home, luckily there wS a very cool abandoned house down the block so I just packed up my lil hand carved wolf figurines and dream journals and climbed a tree to get in thru a second story window

First order of business is finding a comfortable bed. I tried to use a slightly comfortable dresser but it wasn't even really slightly comfortable and after day two of lying across this thing I had pains and couldt bend over to tie my shoes, so I started wearin crocs and found a new bed

It's risky business, trusting mattresses or cushions you find in abandoned houses. For some reason the sight of a lil loveseat in a abandoned house makes people either rip it to bitties or piss all over it or set it on fire and laugh at the flames. I lucked out, though. I found a lil couchie and it wasn't really ripped at all, no burns, and when I sniffed it I couldn't really smell anything.

Now keep in mind, the whole place had a sort of skunk ape smell anyway, but piss is a unique smell. I pulled some drapes off a window and threw em in the corner and pissed on them. Lately I'd been drinking Andrew Jacksons, which is coffee (light & sweet) and 97℅ isopropyl alcohol, which makes your piss distinctly powerful in the stank department. I sniffed the drapes and compared it to the couchie, and decided the cushies were piss free. I put the drapes in the basement in case I decided to clean them one day (there were a bunch of Amway cleaning supplies in the basement along with Herbalife products, lol no wonder this retards house was foreclosed upon) and I got some well deserved sleep on my new bed. It enveloped my body like a hug from a fat mama. It was amazing. Like a big cat bed but for a man.

I made some good friends in the house, all cats. Some were friendlier than others. Familiars of local witches, I assume. I asked and I asked but they never yielded any of their secrets. But I shared my turkey sammlers with them and we became busom buddies.

If you come across cats, or things that look like cats but with pointy beaks and tiny manhands, they're called racoons btw, make sure you share nourishments with them. They'll be your best friends, small helpers who keep away the bitey rats and warn you of approaching van helsings.

That's another thing: since I assume like me you threw away your prospects and future for the hopes of becoming an undead, your new enemy isn't pushy Jewish girlfriends or moms with advice or angry drivers with red sweaty faces and threatening voices, not anymote. Now, you need to look out for van helsings. They can sniff out the paranatural like a dog sniffs out a other dogs rear end in a top hat, and they'll be gunning for you. They accuse you of poo poo like "trespassing" and "squatting" and "being a nuisance by sitting in their driveway at night stealing their electricity to charge your laptop so you can watch that show with the handsome brothers in the impala who fight ghosts and hellcats and christs" and "lowering their property value" which is all code for "im jealous as gently caress that you're pursuing your dream and are free in all the ways I shall never be" and they won't hesitate to dispatch their lackeys to come and bust your onions.

Around my neck of the woods, there are no woods because it's a city. New york city. And it's run by a gang of werewolves called the NYPD. These woofers are natural allies of the van helsings because they hate witches and vampires and they're all too scared to admit that cocks are honestly pretty cool and there's nothing wrong with liking then or thinking about them and maybe touching on them if the other guy is ok with it. They repress their dickthoughts andtake out their aggression by "ruff"ing up the local poors and crazies and locking you away in magickal jails where your powers stop working and you can't become a gas and escape through vents like you can at home.

I dunno where you are, but odds are the brotherhood of the wolf has some stronghold in your woodneck too. State poopertroopers, sheriffs, Paul blarts, all woofmen And all ready to gently caress your poo poo up just because.

Basically what I'm getting at is you need to get powerful. Not just physically, although yes, use this free time to do push-ups and eat only boars head low sodium additive free cold cuts on freshly baked Italian bread with LITE mayo and diet Arizona tea. Think about it - when you finally turn into a vampire, you're gonna look the same forever. That gunt? Never goin away. No matter how much you run around in the guise of a white wolf at night, and no matter how many healthy non-smokers you feed upon, you can't lose weight. You go beneath the ground at the end of the day, and when you rise at night, all that fat is back. You can only drink the blood of swamp critters like Tom cruise did and get kinda gaunt but it's like skinny fat, not true thinness. So get healthy before you turn.

But when I saw powerful, I mean learn yourself some good spells. Make some potions. Buy a chemistry set and grow some herbs and see if you can grow your dick bigger or make a cat chsnge into a English woman (don't do both at the same time tho, trust me). Break into an occult new age book store and steal every necronomicon you can see. Take some gemstones too, you can trade them to stinky girls with braids in exchange for having them suck on that big ol dick you grew with your potions. Burn poo poo with your mind. Start with the amway products in your basement, they're usually flammable which makes it easier.

Good luck with your transition, Op. It didn't work out for me because NYPD woofmen caught me and brought me to Azkaban and their alchemist force-fed me brain potions and a wizard gave me shock treatment and now I'm not crazy and I have a home and career. But my heart will always be in that abandoned house, watching supernatural with bowser the kitty whilst eating a Turkish sandusky and laughing at the woofmen outside. You're living my dream, bud :) shine on you gravy diamond

I read this and I liked it

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."
Eat expired sausage left in your car

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

FrankieGoes posted:

>Offer to fellate larger thug for my freedom.

you get down on your knees and reach for the larger highwaymans trousers.

The large thug appears very confused and looks to the smaller one for help.

The smaller thug seems to be the one in charge!

You have sucked the wrong dick!

turn to page 38

The small Highwayman has stabbed you through the left ear, killing you instantly.

The End

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

canpakes posted:

Sounds rough OP. Are you still atheist or did you call on God when you had no one to call on.?

Oh good it's that guy who calls every poster op

It's a really good troll cause it's zero effort and upsets me greatly

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

The Protagonist posted:

Ya.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Gatekeeper posted:

same, except for the part about sucking cock

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
I know this is from a few pages back, but

cuck cuck im gay posted:

I will take in your cats OP (if you live within 15 minutes of Hartford, CT)

Do not trust Alf with your cats, op. Namaste.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
Did you look behind the couch op?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

holy poo poo carmant is a terrible person and poster

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
live in a van

His Purple Majesty
Dec 12, 2008

garfield hentai posted:

remove the t from your user name and you'll be all set

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I was homeless for a year or so. I didn't bother applying for any welfare or food banks, I dumpster dived for food. I lived in an abandoned garage where I could "borrow" power and wifi.

I scrounged weed seeds from my last quarter and started a grow op in that garage. I changed my ways when the first crop came in and it was much smaller than my projections. so I applied for student loans and moved from the streets to student housing :v:

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

Athropos posted:

Eat expired sausage left in your car

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

tsa posted:

Lol at the :qq: radiating from this post.

I was laughing when I wrote it actually. At least someone got a laugh.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

BigBadSteve posted:

Very hard to get a job when you have no address and are unwashed and grizzled looking due to homelessness. And very hard to get a home without a job.

Many people say that when you're destined to be homeless you should spend your last money on a gym membership. But before you do that you need to get a PO box. The post office is usually pretty cheap but places like the UPS Store will let you use their street address without listing a box number. You can get a job with a bogus address. But when you're seeking benefits and behind on bills suddenly everybody insists on doing business by mail.

And don't just walk in and immediately pay for a gym membership like some fatcat. Use a free trial week at every gym in town until a place you tried weeks ago calls offering a reduced rate.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
lol at paying for a mailbox, they're literall EVERWHURE

it takes like two days tops of scopin a home to figure out if its person is there at mailtime, wtf are you so busy doin that you cant peep at mailboxes?? like literally it's

1. play FBI and surveille the mailbox (hit up thriftstore for costume}

2 make sure it doesn't have a key and is just a nice old style mailbox with a flappy face and a lil bonerflag

3. Sit in the stoop (keep wearin costume if you want I mean it's YOURS now, you OWN it) and smile at the poster and accept letters. Flip thru for yours, and be a friend/helper and put the rest in the box for the mailbox's person to get their bills n stuff. They did you an unwitting solid, so the law is you must do a solid back that they are unwitting of. Or to.

and rotflmao at gym memberships, only gym you need is the JUBGLE GYM!!! do you know where you are??? You in the JUBGLE baby!!! time to exerciiiiiiijjjiiiiiise!!!! during surveillance down time, take off your fox Mulder coat and do some pull ups and swing from ring thingy to ring thingy. On "leg day" give lil kids that Superman ride thing where you lay down and lift them up in the air with your feet. Ask progressively older childs until you are comfortable with your thighs.

This isn't even magical knowledge it's literally common sebse

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

in all seriousness op, who gives a loving poo poo?

bit impolite. genesplicer will hear of this

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

The Protagonist posted:

i tried to google it and didn't find it copied from anywhere, impressive

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

garfield hentai posted:

remove the t from your user name and you'll be all set

good

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sid Vicious posted:

i like the married with children thread lol

me too. did something bad happen to that guy since that thread? i was glad to see he got on his feet.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Gatekeeper posted:

:bravo:

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
Have you tried... not being homeless?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
just say to yourself "jobs are for knobs and houses are for louses"

like that greek fox that had no grapes

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like....

Oh.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Enfield posted:

get a load of this retard

This but directed at GBS

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Sid Vicious posted:

criscodisco consistently makes me laugh on and off the forums with his absolutely hilarious comments that just come out of nowhere

are you the same user as celluloid sam y/n?

if yes, hello friend :cool:

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

proof of concept posted:

"3 hots and a cot" as they used to call it, beats starving on the streets

look at this nerd that has never lived in any kind of detention center

pro-tip: living on the streets is a million times better than jail/prison

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i was homeless for about a year but thankfully there are way more options if you are a veteran compared to a regular homeless person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Robot Pride posted:

look at this nerd that has never lived in any kind of detention center

pro-tip: living on the streets is a million times better than jail/prison

living on the streets in a modern society is super easy. humans are scavenger animals, and a city contains a lot more food than the African savannah

• Locked thread