Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sid Vicious posted:

sorry to hear that man I was homeless for 7 years and couch surfed for a lot of it but I lived under a bridge for a year and a half and it sucks if you need anything let me know

Is this true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sid Vicious posted:

yes i was kicked out at 14 for being an atheist and refusing to go to church or admit God was real as well as a bunch of other stuff I don't want to get into. lived with a friend of mine on a cot for like 3 years since his parents were really nice he passed away 10 years ago unfortunately but after I turned 18 I was working at a good job and rented a room for awhile but I started doing a lot of drugs and stole a ton of money from my job and after I finally thought I was totally screwed if I went back to work (they were doing inventory and I did a lot of sneaky inventory stuff to steal money) I started living under a bridge I'll try and find it on Google maps one second

Sounds rough OP. Are you still atheist or did you call on God when you had no one to call on.?

• Locked thread