Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas

:harambe:

Are there any rules for the gang tags because I'd really like the posting pals and the bone buds one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Business Gorillas posted:

Are there any rules for the gang tags because I'd really like the posting pals and the bone buds one

you have to pass a quiz to get the bone buds one

and are you really a pal to posters? really?

Business Gorillas

My resume for being in bone buds is posting with you in the basement and hanging out with moola in the warhammer threads. I am not a bone poster but a bone ally (bone bud)

MeccaPrime

I got the posting pals one for buying an upgrade for a contest winner when the OP failed to do so

I can't remember the bone buds thing - I feel like I've had it forever, like the skeleton has always been inside me

FluffieDuckie

there are no rules for those 2 tags but the posting pals is easily identifiable as a byob tag so if you have big plans to post in fyad i wouldn't recommend picking that tag up

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

FluffieDuckie posted:

there are no rules for those 2 tags but the posting pals is easily identifiable as a byob tag so if you have big plans to post in fyad i wouldn't recommend picking that tag up

I don't get fyad

Boomzilla

I like the bone buds one cause skeletons have been scientifically proven to be the raddest body parts

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Boomzilla posted:

I like the bone buds one cause skeletons have been scientifically proven to be the raddest body parts

true

i wanted to get the tag for a long time, and finally had my chance this halloween

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Hogge Wild posted:

true

i wanted to get the tag for a long time, and finally had my chance this halloween

or at any other time

Piso Mojado

bone buds started a few Halloween ago, the first time we all had spooky avs iirc. a lot of people had skeletons so bacalou made that tag. I think it's all in fluffier av thread if you wanna dig around

Piso Mojado

I am certain that it started as a tag just for skele avs tho, but then people (like me) who had ghost avs started to use it, and now it's for everyone. which is great because it's an awesome tag.

Business Gorillas

FluffieDuckie posted:

Remember I was a premium gbs shitposter before I became a yobber my fyad posting career was over before it started :rip:

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
regging my guy

Pozzo's Hat

HighwireAct fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Sep 22, 2016

FluffieDuckie

HighwireAct posted:

regging my guy

that's an imgur link. i need the something awful address. just right click on your av and pick "copy image address" and paste it here

yes i'm aware i could do that but if i fixed everyone's registration i'd be crazy(er than i already am)

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
done!

FluffieDuckie

ok do you want "pozzo's hat" under it?

Pimpcasso

VOLS BITCH
i would like to register

rip in hell air mcnair

Pimpcasso fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Sep 23, 2016

----------------

FluffieDuckie

ok as that is right now you don't get words under it. if you want the part about butch slapped please add that below your av with proper bbcode so i can copy paste it

Pimpcasso

VOLS BITCH
i am a man bound by no words, thanks :)

----------------

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok do you want "pozzo's hat" under it?

ye

FluffieDuckie

please put it under your av in your registration post or i'll forget

couwy

~just feels good~
Registering my really good old av and would like it centered, s'il vous plait. Going to keep the pumpk tag too.

~just feels good~

Worldshatter

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Get Meowt

center it all please

FAT32 SHAMER

hiii could i have the pumpkin pals added to my current av plz? <3

Now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds

centered, plz

FluffieDuckie

ok guys that's not how this is working. the deal is you buy a halloween av and then in november i revert it back to what you post here.

there are no free tags available at this time

FAT32 SHAMER

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok guys that's not how this is working. the deal is you buy a halloween av and then in november i revert it back to what you post here.

OH whoops sorry fluffie i misread then

Piso Mojado

please give my tag to tusen takk

Business Gorillas

FluffieDuckie posted:

If we already have a tag can we change it

alnilam

Piso Mojado posted:

please give my tag to tusen takk

lol

FluffieDuckie

If we already have a tag can we change it

idk if this is a serious question so i'll answer it anyway.

you can have whatever tags you register with whether you had them before or not. you will get these tags ON NOVEMBER 1 WHEN I CHANGE EVERYONE'S AVS assuming YOU BOUGHT A HALLOWEEN AV between the time i started this thread and oct 31

this is not the free av change thread

really guys a careful reading of the op would do everyone a world of good

Business Gorillas

Oh I read it like you were talking to the people who wanted to keep the pumpkin pals tags namaste

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

removed for duplicity

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Sep 22, 2016

Sigs and AV courtesy of kickin' rad posters: super mario batali, Ahundredbux, and Saint Isias Boner

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
throw the img brackets on it instead of the url brackets to make it show up

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Luvcow posted:

throw the img brackets on it instead of the url brackets to make it show up

cAn I just piggyback of your post and consider it done?

Sigs and AV courtesy of kickin' rad posters: super mario batali, Ahundredbux, and Saint Isias Boner

The Bananana

FluffieDuckie

while you 2 were posting i was fixing the first post :cripes:

FluffieDuckie

ok wait you want the pumpkin pals tag after halloween but not before it?

The Bananana

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok wait you want the pumpkin pals tag after halloween but not before it?

I would like both.

Full disclosure, and you may find this hard to believe but, I'm not very good at this.

Cthulu Carl

I should probably register mine, since I'll probably be changing to something Halloweeny in a bit!

You need to click the icon.

Centered, por favor!

EDIT: I feel like I should probably note that "You need to click the icon" is text for the av and not a command for anyone to click anything. I am no one's boss and you are the master of your fate.

Cthulu Carl fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Sep 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

The Bananana posted:

I would like both.

Full disclosure, and you may find this hard to believe but, I'm not very good at this.

ok you're queued for adding the tag right now. i had them center the av because when you have it left justified with a tag stuck at the bottom it looks funny

don't worry about not being good at this. i was notoriously the least technical person here. practice makes perfect

everyone else please remember to put your pumpkin pals tags on yourselves if you can. admins are super busy right now and every request i make is more time out of their day

• Locked thread