Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
I am also an idiot who forgot her pumpkin pals. :negative:

Is it ok if I give the transparentified version of my meat avatar? Yobgoblin did it for me. :3:

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED

:blush: aw dang, I messed up then. Well, I'll just change my av to the Yob one after Halloween!

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok piso, i flunked out, and red tonic have been queued for tags

:dance: thanks!

POOL IS CLOSED

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok well if you want the nontransparented one then check here - it was working earlier

http://esarahpalinonline.com/soap/?username=redtonic

to get the address of the old one and post it here with any tags/verbage and i'll fix it

thanks for the offer, but i think i'll just go with the one Yobgoblin kindly fixed up for me. i felt bad about not flipping to it sooner anyway! i'm just glad to have glorious pumpkin gangtag. my first gangtag. :sparkles:

AAB's new spinatar is hypnotic

• Locked thread