Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xeom
Mar 16, 2007
It seems this game has completely died around me. Everything in lansing, and even Ann arbor is completely magic-ed out.

I bought the core set and all the expansions, and never got around to playing with it much. I got into it just as the last bit of scene here died. Sad really the game was a lot of fun the few times I got to play it, but its just so hard to get into. 600 dollars into what seems like a dying game seems like a big big stretch.

Is FFG release any new products to try and help new players get in? Or at least some new formats?
That seemed to be the problem around here, no new players ever joined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xeom
Mar 16, 2007
How do you guys feel about some of the suggested formats like 1:1:1:1 and it's slight variants?

Xeom
Mar 16, 2007
Any deck recommendations for someone that's fairly new to try on jinteki?

• Locked thread