Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

pointsofdata posted:

Maybe even buy one box and get everything...

LoL

I hope that's the case but I also bought a lottery ticket last night, so I'm unrealistic and hopeful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

Static Equilibrium posted:

The Wizard’s Chest in downtown Denver is an incredibly good LGS and usually meets Thursdays. I think there also might be stuff at Collectormania in Parker and Enchanted Grounds in Littleton but those are farther if you’re in Denver proper.

Edit: there’s a Colorado Netrunner Facebook group that’s pretty active that you can probably just join and post in if you want to double check where people will be playing.

Enchanted grounds is a great shop, I have no idea what the net runner scene is like but they are friendly, make decent coffee, and have a nice selection of games. There is also The Haunted Game Cafe in Fort Collins, as an added bonus Youngs Vietnamese restaurant next door is one of my favorite restaurants.

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

Rusty Kettle posted:

Yo you play at Haunted? Do you happen to work at one of the big companies on Harmony? I occasionally play with folks there during lunch and they make up a sizable portion of the Fort Collins netrunner crowd.

We still visit there but work moved us of Colorado for a few years. We are hoping to return in 2018 but it looks like I will need to live in the springs. Living in the middle of no where reminds me that Denver has some really nice options for game stores.

• Locked thread