Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

berenzen posted:

Abram Jopp's (Creator of Dumblefork) has some good teaching decks for those who have all the datapack on his website. He also has a variety of other decks with why he went with specific cards. While he's not necessarily the best netrunner player, he's probably one of Netrunner's best deckbuilders.

Those are some great decks, but most of them require 2 Core Sets (and the Andi one requires 3). Quick warning for all the normal people out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

dropkickpikachu posted:

Going to my first ever Netrunner league event at my FLGS today. Wish me luck! This is the first organized Netrunner event to happen in my city, so I hope the turnout is good.

If your experience is anything like mine, you will experience a gauntlet that's gonna show you every weakness in your decks and in your play, and you will come out of it with about a thousand ideas about what to do better for next time. It is a great experience that I would recommend to everyone.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
http://imgur.com/a/C3aOF

Station One spoilers, whoa boy, Netrunner is getting good and wild again.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
I feel like FFG could make a really good beginner-friendly box built around a similar concept as the demo decks FFG was sending to shops a couple of years ago. Get people to dip their toes in for way cheaper than a Core Set, learning the game mechanics along the way.

• Locked thread