Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

I did a thing.

Jinteki League 3.0 is now live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

I'm running Tapwrm and sac con right now. But it's damned difficult to try and keep my money up while also trying to get everything else set up. I hope that crims get something to help them with their money, and perhaps some econ denial that's not quite as strong as siphon. I loved my tempo leela deck that put corps low early game, then used their rebuilding period to accelerate even faster with tapwrm and beth.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

CirclMastr posted:

That might actually be worse than Loan from Chiba

Nah, because you can figure out a way to trash it from your hand and then shadownet it for free.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

By the by, I got a Discord Server set up. Set it up for the tourney, but no reason why we can't use it for general netrunner bullshit.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Information Sifting.

• Locked thread