Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

I'm not sure who the OP is intended for. Saying that SanSan City Grid allows NBN to Fast Advance is meaningless to prospective players who don't know what SanSan City Grid is or what Fast Advance means, and is equally useless to established players who are already perfectly well-aware that SanSan City Grid is a good Fast Advance card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

ZorajitZorajit posted:

On the same not, I'm actually fine with the way FFG does core sets. Yes, I would love if they did completion sets, but they have repeatedly stressed that a significant portion of the player base does not buy 3x Core + Everything. Making the game approachable by buying one box is a significant portion of the model, even if those players aren't on every ANR message board they can find and listening to three podcasts a week.

A second Desperado would not have made the game less approachable.

• Locked thread